2018 Bandit 65xp Turbo Diesel (44hp Kubota)

TreePro92

I’m selling my 2018 Bandit 65xp. I’m venturing into land clearing so I believe it’s time for an upgrade. I’m looking at a 250xp or possible (if I can bite the bullet) a 280xp.

2018 Bandit 65xp
223 Hours
44 hp Kubota Turbo Diesel
Dual in-feed wheels
8 sets of knives (2 sets still in package)
Custom down spout chute (for close proximity chipping)

$28,500

If it will fit . . . it’ll chip. I hate to get rid of the chipper, but 6” is far from ideal when it comes to land clearing. I need a chipper that is good for both residential and land clearing.

Let me know if you’re interested. Located in Oliver Springs, TN. (865) 607-9291

Aside from the sale, do you think a 12” disk would be suitable enough for land clearing with a firewood business and sawmill to supplement material? The idea of a 280xp really interests me with the ability to machine load big piles of brush (staged by excavator).

Attachments

Reach

Aside from the sale, do you think a 12” disk would be suitable enough for land clearing with a firewood business and sawmill to supplement material? The idea of a 280xp really interests me with the ability to machine load big piles of brush (staged by excavator).
In my opinion, a 12” disc is much too small for any real land clearing. Around here, the smaller companies run 15” chippers and that’s not near enough for the high volume of debris that land clearing generates. I speak from experience.

You might do better to contract with a local mulch company with a grapple truck and have them haul all of your debris instead, it would be far faster than trying to chip an acre of brush with a 12” chipper.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom