‘Keeper’ lanyard adjuster

Burrapeg

Some of the videos would not play. Could not really tell what is going on or how this thing actually works, but looks intriguing.

DSMc

Well I'll repeat, I feel like I am intimately acquainted with how it attaches to a harness and its different forms and construction. But what's it doing for the user and how is it doing it?

What's the sales pitch?

Ronhayden

I recorded part of one of his videos and put it on YouTube. It’s a lanyard organizer essentially. I don’t like climbing with my lanyard in a bag and hate dragging my tail around so I think it’s pretty cool. Would probably work well to manage your tail when on spurs if your worried about gaffing you’re line And bad at managing it. But he doesn’t advertise it for that purpose.

Chaplain242

Set screw holds bracket to harness, the adjuster slips on but has to be bent towards the body before lifting up to release. It also has a magnet to hold it as a double security feature...

rico

I recorded part of one of his videos and put it on YouTube. It’s a lanyard organizer essentially. I don’t like climbing with my lanyard in a bag and hate dragging my tail around so I think it’s pretty cool. Would probably work well to manage your tail when on spurs if your worried about gaffing you’re line And bad at managing it. But he doesn’t advertise it for that purpose.
It seems to be a solution looking for a problem, and in the end the solution is causing problems that didn't exist before the solution?

Create it and make them feel like they can't live without it. There seems to be way too much of this going on in this gear obsessed industry, me thinks.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom