New profile posts

Why, every race has a right to some roots. Even your - human - race, whose roots should be sought in the treetops, after all.
Ya I used to play mtg years ago but I just bought some cards to start playing again. I LOVE chess a lot too
colb
colb
Cool. Should we start a correspondence chess thread? I guess that's hard to do with computers these days...
Mowerr
Mowerr
Ya I only got a phone but what site do u play on? Do u use an app or something like that or do u just send messages stating your next move?
colb
colb
Prolly just send messages. No outside help, scouts honor? :D Should we start a new thread or a new conversation? If I get beat up I'm not sure I want @JD3000 around to heckle me...
Hi Shawn,
Are you taking on extra work, I'd be interested in hiring you if you are.
Hank Burbeck
(562) 659-1621
Why is Vancouver so rainy all the time? If someone in a warm place wants a good climber ... message me
ARLO
ARLO
I worked in Vancouver many moons ago. It was my favorite big city. But then I live in western Oregon, so I am used to the rain.
A place where the beer flows like wine, where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano...
You must take your opponent into a deep dark forest where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one.
colb
colb
I play mtg occassionally with my son. You a player? The quote is from a former world champion chess player - Mikhail Tal.
JD3000
JD3000
Thought it was about Detroit...
colb
colb
Bit of rofl over here. Just a bit... :D
Great time yesterday at National Arboretum in Washington DC . MAC ISA Day of Arboriculture. Thanks to Mark Chisholm for making the road trip down I 95 . Always something to glean from you. Many thanks from the old bearded climbing Arborist from Richmond Va
Hello,

Thanks for the reply on the FUSO 4x4. I'm curious what the rust situation is like and how many miles. I'm in Vermont and the inspections here are pretty stringent, so if it's too rusty I just can't do it. The price seems good though. Have you towed a chipper much with it? If so, how big of one?

Thanks
Nate