New profile posts

Hey guys my name is Lisa and I'm new here. I'm from Tennessee the western parts if you know of anyone around here in the business with any equipment willing to sell or trade or know of any work needed located around any parts of the state or willing to travel. Thank you and have a very blessed and safe day
Tom Dunlap
Tom Dunlap
Hi...Welcome! You should make this same post in the General forum...more people are likely to see it

Tom
cerviarborist
cerviarborist
Hi Lisa, Welcome to the buzz!
August, Are you selling Harnesses now? If I wanted one set up to your standards for SRT as well is that doable? Or even if you sent me the add on list? maybe? Like an email or something? I live in an area that sees no climbers but me, so I'm it for demoing shit! The one I run now crushes me no matter how I set it up.
A
Alcoley
If love to see one myself!!!! I run an old buck. Love to try a new saddle.. Where can I buy one? Try one?thanks...
Monster Tree Service of Salem is committed to two things: healthy trees and satisfied customers. What sets us apart is more than our experience, our equipment, or our locations across the country, it’s our philosophy.
We are currently looking to hire a full time Tree Climber/Arborist and an Experienced Arborist Climber. For qualifications please search Jobvite or LinkedIn.