New profile posts

August, Are you selling Harnesses now? If I wanted one set up to your standards for SRT as well is that doable? Or even if you sent me the add on list? maybe? Like an email or something? I live in an area that sees no climbers but me, so I'm it for demoing shit! The one I run now crushes me no matter how I set it up.
Monster Tree Service of Salem is committed to two things: healthy trees and satisfied customers. What sets us apart is more than our experience, our equipment, or our locations across the country, it’s our philosophy.
We are currently looking to hire a full time Tree Climber/Arborist and an Experienced Arborist Climber. For qualifications please search Jobvite or LinkedIn.
Ok I know Italy is shaped like a boot, what country looks like a hand? I assume the only one that kinda does is the USA with Florida being the thumb? Cali the palm and eastern sea board as the fingers?
Barc Buster
Barc Buster
Well I'll give you a hint. Its surrounded by the largest fresh water body on earth.
Send me an Email. Maybe if price is the only thing stopping you I can get you a private deal on a Ronin 1.0 in exchange for feedback, reviews, videos or support and endorsement for the device
Contract climber wanted. Check us out at TRTimberline.com or #trtimberline on instagram. 410-420-0544 or email Tarry@TRTimberline.com