You might be a redneck if...

Alves

Jarod really is a redneck though, you should see some of his hats. /forum/images/graemlins/santa.gif

Jarod

I don't think that my hats are the main reason for me being a redneck... /forum/images/graemlins/drinking.gif

Jarod

Now that I think about it...YOU'RE the one with the squirrel holding a bazooka. /forum/images/graemlins/applaudit.gif

Zac

Few rednecks have the appreciation for fine tea that J-rod has....

What's this play dough doing on me?

See you Pointers at Guu's on Thursday/forum/images/graemlins/beer.gif

Zac

Alves

If you are around tomorrow, we're taking pics at the SSA meeting, and there will be pizza which you can eat 2-7 slices of. /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ChuckR

You think a chain saw is a musical instrument.

Your wife can climb a tree faster than your cat.

You take your dog for a walk and you both use the same tree.

You've ever raked leaves in your kitchen.

Birds are attracted to your beard, Jarod.

thattreeguy

euc man, oak man, redneck, proffesional, we all have some of these traits rolled into one.. just depends on who you work for and how you perceive yourself to be...but back in humboldt most of us were proud to be rednecks.. arborist or faller..keets the general public out of the work area

thattreeguy

hey juiceman... if those dress shoe wearin sales reps could bid big remavals .. the euc man could stay deep inside me..i wouldn't expect you to understand it....i'll remeber to hang my head in Shamefor a day or two anyways

Jamin_Mayer

You didn't offend me. I am confident in myself. Besides, a joke is a joke. Come on. Lighten up. /forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

PUClimber

Well i don't know about the husky making the craftsman for sears. I know for the longest time poulan did. We have 2 old poulans and a craftsman and all 3 have interchangeable parts.

frans

Not to sound like a dumb redneck but....
Doesnt Electrolux own/make Husky & Poulan & Makita & Craftsman?