WTCW MA registration is now live!

Discussion in 'WOTT- Women Of The Trees' started by treebeach, Apr 22, 2017.

1. treebeach

treebeach Member

Hi Everyone,

Excited and proud to announce that the September 22-24, 2017 Women's Tree Climbing Workshop registration in now live!

Please share the word to any woman who may be interested in learning how to climb trees or enhance their skill set!

The Women's Tree Climbing Workshop's mission is to create a safe, encouraging, and empowering learning environment for women to climb trees, with an emphasis on arboriculture.

Our workshop is all inclusive: food, lodging, equipment use, prizes and educational resources, event t-shirt, and of course fun instruction from some fab instructors!

Sponsorship is what allows us to keep this workshop price so low for what we offer, including 4 scholarships! If you or your company would like to sponsor our event, we'd be proud to have your support!

Please visit us at www.womenstreeclimbingworkshop.com to register, sign up for a scholarship or to help sponsor this unique and life changing opportunity.

Many thanks and share the word!

1saddleguy and nicoleb like this.
  2. 1saddleguy

1saddleguy Member

Hello, I just wanted to let the potential attendees know that New Tribe has donated another Onyx harness for you to try at the workshop. We donated one to the event last year and I have taken in all of the feedback and have made improvements that I think you will like.

Slightly more surface area on the belt pad
    Changed to a higher density foam (adds to comfort)
    Easier adjustments to the seat straps
    Re-positioned the swing strap which keeps the waist belt from riding up
    A keeper system to keep the leg pads from rotating with movement
    Using Rock Exotica rigging plates (leaves a free big opening/can be used for lower dees).

This year I have included a padded suspender with a chest attachment. When I have enough feedback about it we will be offering it as an accessory.

I hope the event is a success and I look forward to your feedback. I also would like to say how great it was for New Tribe and our crew to get the thank you cards that so many of you took the time to send last year.
    Thank you.