WTB: 1/2" KM-III

GregManning

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have 400 ft of 1/2" KMIII Max - this is the special UV resistant black line w/ yellow specs. Never used. I bought it to set up a zip line, but never did. It's been packed in a New Metolius Sentinel haul bag for several years. Stored in my house in the shade.

GregManning

Super Moderator
Staff member
No problem.
I don't really want to chop it up.
I think the 400' length adds some value to the 1/2" rope.

stheis004

No problem.
I don't really want to chop it up.
I think the 400' length adds some value to the 1/2" rope.
I totally understand the value aspect and I also understand just not wanting to chop it up...I have a really really hard time cutting rope

stheis004

How much ARE you looking for ? I’ve got a 500’ piece of orange KMIII
I’m more looking to sample some of this rope with a few setups/devices I have before I commit to buying a new, full price/full length of it so 50-100’ would be fine, but if the price is right for a longer piece, I’d be interested. I really can’t imagine ever needing more than 200’ though

CanadianStan

I’m more looking to sample some of this rope with a few setups/devices I have before I commit to buying a new, full price/full length of it so 50-100’ would be fine, but if the price is right for a longer piece, I’d be interested. I really can’t imagine ever needing more than 200’ though
Nah, just for shenanigans in the PNW. Wonderful rope, stiff, low stretch, nice visibility, holds its shape well

Attachments

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
I think I have some short hanks of KMIII If you're willing to pay for shipping and a nominal donation to my breakfast fund I'll look tomorrow. Let me know, its going to be -20 f in the morning and I'm not likely to go on a fishing expedition in the shop unless there's fish on the line lol

All of my 'old' ropes have life in them. Any ropes that were worn got chopped and made into ground drag slings, brush tie downs, clothes lines or other indignant rope work.

stheis004

I think I have some short hanks of KMIII If you're willing to pay for shipping and a nominal donation to my breakfast fund I'll look tomorrow. Let me know, its going to be -20 f in the morning and I'm not likely to go on a fishing expedition in the shop unless there's fish on the line lol

All of my 'old' ropes have life in them. Any ropes that were worn got chopped and made into ground drag slings, brush tie downs, clothes lines or other indignant rope work.
pm sent!