Wrist pain

Boconnor303

I got a TFCC repair done on my wrist a year or two ago and deal with right wrist pain often.

I use a 2511 every chance possible, and dont pull up a bigger saw unless absolutely necessary. The reduction in handsaw use has helped a ton.

Other than that ice at night, massage and stretching. Heat in the morning before I leave the house helps and a small routine of wrist stretches in the morning before work. Pay close attention to arm and wrist mechanics during work.

I also use CBD from Uncanna, works for me... individual mileage may vary.

Edit/Add: Alot of wrist pain can come from neglected forearm muscles, often if you search up and down your forearm you'll find some trigger points. Working these out can help reduce tension and pain referred to the wrist

Last edited:

Chaplain242

Also make sure your mineral intake is adequate. May have to supplement, use chelated or colloidal mineral supplements if possible.

JD3000

Most well-known member
Depends really, I have a Boxer's fracture in my left wrist that I never got looked at after the incident. Since it's not my dominant hand it's not horrendous but hurts like a bastard when smashed or bent awkwardly. Basically a brace and the old advil and a beer routine works for me more often than not.

oldoakman

My right wrist has been bothering me since december 2017. 3 mri's have turned up essentially nothing other than a stretched tendon. I usually put up with it except when it is really bad, then double barrel prescription strength naproxen.

evo

Look into the "tea cup" . great stretch/exercise... try it with a small glass with water, and dont spill.

southsoundtree

Are you doing ground work?

Woodchuck Pickeroon.
Husqvarna hand-tongs.
Arbor-trolley.
Hand-truck.

of course, mini-loader or other powered material handler.

JeffGu

Guy goes to the doctor because he's having a lot of wrist/elbow pain. Doctor hands him a plastic cup and tells him to pee in it. He goes into the bathroom and provides the necessary sample, thinking this is a bit strange. He takes it back to the doctor, who takes a sip of it, swishes it around in his mouth, spits it back into the cup, and announces...
"You have tennis elbow. Take three Advil, twice a day, and come see me in a week."
The guy thinks this is totally absurd, but goes home. A few days later, he thinks he'll show this quack is nuts. He gets a glass jar and has his wife pee in it, then has his daughter pee in it, then follows the dog around and gets him to pee in it, and just for good measure, he wanks in it.
He goes back to the doctor and says his wrist and elbow still hurt. Doctor sends him to the bathroom with a plastic cup, and the guy fills it from the jar and returns with it.
Doctor takes a sip, swishes it around in his mouth, spits it back into the cup and announces...
"Your wife has syphillis, your daughter is pregnant, your dog needs a flea bath, and if you don't stop jerking off you'll never get rid of that tennis elbow."

NOTE: It took me a very long time to translate that joke from hieroglyphics.

Guy goes to the doctor because he's having a lot of wrist/elbow pain. Doctor hands him a plastic cup and tells him to pee in it. He goes into the bathroom and provides the necessary sample, thinking this is a bit strange. He takes it back to the doctor, who takes a sip of it, swishes it around in his mouth, spits it back into the cup, and announces...
"You have tennis elbow. Take three Advil, twice a day, and come see me in a week."
The guy thinks this is totally absurd, but goes home. A few days later, he thinks he'll show this quack is nuts. He gets a glass jar and has his wife pee in it, then has his daughter pee in it, then follows the dog around and gets him to pee in it, and just for good measure, he wanks in it.
He goes back to the doctor and says his wrist and elbow still hurt. Doctor sends him to the bathroom with a plastic cup, and the guy fills it from the jar and returns with it.
Doctor takes a sip, swishes it around in his mouth, spits it back into the cup and announces...
"Your wife has syphillis, your daughter is pregnant, your dog needs a flea bath, and if you don't stop jerking off you'll never get rid of that tennis elbow."

NOTE: It took me a very long time to translate that joke from heiroglyphics.
Lololol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk