Work pants for treework

ClimbMIT

@marlinspiker I just ordered two pair of these. Thanks for the post. I will give some feedback on how they work out for me. I paid $25 a pair. Still less than 1/4 of the price of Arborwear. I had planned to order a pair of Arborwear Canopy pants but everywhere I looked was saying out of stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bob Bob

Prana is a rock climbing brand but my crew all wears them. Extremely breathable and flexible. Not quite as durable as tree specific pants but the comfort is worth it.
x2, Lovin' my Pranas. I never did like Arborwear's undersizing, but their products have always held up nicely. Dickies and Duluth also make some nice stuff with acurate sizing. Those Wrangler's look to be a good value.

moss

Love my T3's, excellent fit for a skinny guy like me. T2's have the bonded fleece on the inside according to the product description, this is a no go, too hot in the northeast U.S. summers to wear that fabric, unless I'm missing something. I've been scrutinizing Truewerk products looking for a summer weight climbing pant and am striking out at this point.
-AJ

Deacon

Love my T3's, excellent fit for a skinny guy like me. T2's have the bonded fleece on the inside according to the product description, this is a no go, too hot in the northeast U.S. summers to wear that fabric, unless I'm missing something. I've been scrutinizing Truewerk products looking for a summer weight climbing pant and am striking out at this point.
-AJ
I am going to check with them on the website description. I don’t wear the t3s over 50 degrees.

The t2s are super breathable and lightweight but durable. Great pants for summer weather. I will double check about the product description but I have three pairs and they are awesome summer pants!

moss

I am going to check with them on the website description. I don’t wear the t3s over 50 degrees.

The t2s are super breathable and lightweight but durable. Great pants for summer weather. I will double check about the product description but I have three pairs and they are awesome summer pants!
Good to know, thx!

Telperionite

-AJ
Hey Aj,
Truewerk Rep here. we apologize for the confusion on the T2 description. We were updating the website and somehow a piece of the T3 info got put into the T2. The T2's are a double woven fabric that have a Durable Water resistant outer with a soft inside that has volume. This allows the Fabric to cut through wind, repel water, yet breath and wick away sweat. the fabric also has 4 way stretch which allows for increased movement while climbing. For the T2 fabric it is best to dry after washing as the DWR is like tiny hairs that can get matted down. drying them on low to medium in drier helps straighten and realign this water repellency.
If you ever have any questions about our products I encourage you to visit our website or contact us at Proservices@truewerktools.com
We stand behind our product and have a 1 year limited manufacture defect warranty. we can facilitate size swaps and returns as well as crew purchases and associated custom logo work. Let us know how we can help.
I haven't been on the buzz board in a while but I will try to drop by more frequently.

Thanks!

moss

Hey Aj,
Truewerk Rep here. we apologize for the confusion on the T2 description. We were updating the website and somehow a piece of the T3 info got put into the T2. The T2's are a double woven fabric that have a Durable Water resistant outer with a soft inside that has volume. This allows the Fabric to cut through wind, repel water, yet breath and wick away sweat. the fabric also has 4 way stretch which allows for increased movement while climbing. For the T2 fabric it is best to dry after washing as the DWR is like tiny hairs that can get matted down. drying them on low to medium in drier helps straighten and realign this water repellency.
If you ever have any questions about our products I encourage you to visit our website or contact us at Proservices@truewerktools.com
We stand behind our product and have a 1 year limited manufacture defect warranty. we can facilitate size swaps and returns as well as crew purchases and associated custom logo work. Let us know how we can help.
I haven't been on the buzz board in a while but I will try to drop by more frequently.

Thanks!
Thank you!