Work Climb Penn Del

BigJon

Alright here it is. This is me at last years competition in the work climb. Not the prettiest. This is the one where I injured myself at gear inspection. Either I have too much gear or I am just getting too old.

work climb 2005

TreeCo

Neither are working here. Unless it's supposed to be Murphy in the work climb /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cameron

What the heck are you doing over there. I keep wasting my time here waiting for it to load. /forum/images/graemlins/furious3.gif

BigJon

It loads fine for me, and I don't have that fancy cable modem. It's about 35mb but worth the wait. My 11 year old son filmed it with a digital camera so know its gotta be good!

chris_girard

Awesome climbing! You look pretty tired at the end there and for good reason.

Thank you to you and your son for taking the video. It did not take long to load up for me but then again I do have one of those fancy cable modems.

Chris

stephen

I'm afraid I can't see your skills either as the video does not want to load and sends me to a site called 'Veeky.com'.....aye?? Me no understandy!!

SirTreeRat

[ QUOTE ]
I'm afraid I can't see your skills either as the video does not want to load and sends me to a site called 'Veeky.com'.....aye?? Me no understandy!!

[/ QUOTE ] Thats what it does for me too, sorry I could not watch your video.