Wood chipper

Jehinten

Haven't heard of that before. When you engage the clutch does the drum turn like it should? If its jammed or seized it could stall the engine which may lead to that.

How do you know it's the clutch that is leading to the fouled plugs?

Philpot

I put the new plugs in and it started right up I tried engaging the clutch and the engine stalled out and now it’ll crank but not start back

Philpot

It started to turn then it stopped started smoking from the clutch area then stalled out wouldn’t start back. Idk if it’s the clutch leading to the foul plugs

Jehinten

Sounds like it may be a seized drum. Remove the key and see if it will spin by hand with the clutch disengaged

Z'sTrees

You sure there's nothing jamming the drum in place? I had this happen with my old Chuck and duck, ended up being a little petrified dead stub.

Philpot

You sure there's nothing jamming the drum in place? I had this happen with my old Chuck and duck, ended up being a little petrified dead stub.
I can move the belt and spin the drums back and forth easily so idk what else to do I just bought more plugs fomna put them on see how it does

Philpot

I’m to the point I will pay someone to come tell me what the heck is wrong with this in Cincinnati Ohio cheaper then a mechanic lmk