where's all the support

xman

Re: where\'s all the support

Hey treeman 805,

Uhhh, take a quick look at some of the other chapters itcc finalists and you tell me. Besides that the WCC is composed of four states, three of which are way bigger that some of the other little chapters east of us. Not to mention at any given WCC there are at least nine or more guys that could win it and be in the top five at the ITCC. We also have the largest trees in our area.

Jared has alot of people knocking on the door to take him down for sure! He does deserve some promo action gear suppliers! hINT, hINT!

x-MAN

xman

Hey Jesse!

Bust out the grit! You are getting close to finding the source of the holy grail of grit! Use the swartz, luke! Wax on wax off!

Stay tied in,

X-man O.G.

JesseHuffman

I think returning Sals call might be my 1st step towards "grit"
You have time for a climb in the next few weeks?
I need to get to the coast!

banjo

[ QUOTE ]
Can you guys grow avacados?
At least we have better guacamole.
I got nothing, you guys may be right

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but we do have water. You know, rivers and lakes and stuff.

xman

Hey Jesse,

I always have time to climb, if you think what you saw in AZ was cool, we got some new tricks and tools! Get together with Salcichon and come visit the grit. Jeff and I will figure out accomadations for ya'll. Give us a buzz to plan the shiznit!

X-maniac

Mark Chisholm

Administrator

Alright the avacado thing is pretty cool, but East coast goes hard (so the young kids say) Here, in Dirty Jersey, we don't care what others think. Jesse wants to get Jared flowers? (that doesn't look "tough" for the West) I say Jared is the man and will win again. I personally will be there to try and keep that from happening; not because I dislike Jared. Quite the opposite. I think Jared is awesome and was glad that I was beat by him (if I had to be beat). That being said, East Coast all the way!

Jman

I've lived in Ca and Ma. I'm going to go with east coast. We are more objective oriented. The west coast guys are too laid back to truly be a threat.

I will say the west coast guys know how to have a good time. If I had to pick a side for a party I know my side.

East coast is where have you been? What have you done?

West coast is how ya been? What going on bra?

Treeman805

looks like the western chapter has the only 4pete, and jared is on top for the next few months. mark c and jared are both climbing animals, lets keep it in the states

P.S. europe is in the east, go west USA

xman

Sorry East Coasters,

I know ya'll have big trees, however, let's see you come out here and climb some of our 125' plus Eucs. Some species much harder than others and without Gaff's. We have one that is over 170' tall and another on one of our islands that is a legit 300'. Don't hate our state, we are nice and warm all the time. I don't know how you guys work in all that snow and cold, I give you prop's for sure!!!!

X-maniac

JesseHuffman

I think the Southwestern climbers are the toughest by far.
Argentine Mesquites...Nuff said

Crazy_Jimmy

I love to watch the legends and beast of the east and west come to texas and climb.They're really great until about late june then they start complaing of tunnel vision and heat strokes.But hey at least our trees arent that big we dont have to go far to rescue.

banjo

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry East Coasters,

I know ya'll have big trees, however, let's see you come out here and climb some of our 125' plus Eucs. Some species much harder than others and without Gaff's. We have one that is over 170' tall and another on one of our islands that is a legit 300'. Don't hate our state, we are nice and warm all the time. I don't know how you guys work in all that snow and cold, I give you prop's for sure!!!!

X-maniac

[/ QUOTE ]

Tall trees are easy. How about you come back east and rig out 50" dbh 70' tall oaks that stretch over 4 different 300 year old houses. BAM take that. Oh yeah, plus we don't need to move water hundreds of miles to get it to our taps.

Are there really 300 foot eucs in Costa Rica?

RogerM

here we go...the notorious B I G vs. Tupac.....Jesse, don't forget about artichokes.....yum, yum.

xman

Do you really think i'm Costarican writing such fluent english? I am talking about Santa Barbara and the Channel Islands that neighbor our coast. And yes there is a legit 300' Euc. on the Islands. We also have a Citriadora here on the mainland that is at least 170' if not more, it's just waiting to be measured. By no means am I trying to toot my own horn. But, oak man vs. euc man, try rigging a 120' Red Gum over a spanish tile roof and multiple cement walls etc. with no drop zone and numerous large diameter deadwood on all the laterals that has to be secured, so it doesn't srapmetal off. I love Oaks, at least they have girth as they get tall, and scaffolding branches. Bam SMW!

X-man O.G.

Blinky

[ QUOTE ]
Do you really think i'm Costarican writing such fluent english?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't think it was all THAT fluent.

[ QUOTE ]
But, oak man vs. euc man, try rigging a 120' Red Gum over a spanish tile roof and multiple cement walls etc. with no drop zone and numerous large diameter deadwood on all the laterals that has to be secured, so it doesn't srapmetal off. I love Oaks, at least they have girth as they get tall, and scaffolding branches. Bam SMW!

X-man O.G.

[/ QUOTE ]

Piece-o-cake, do it all the time... and look GOOD doing it. Try it with a big arching elm sometime where your TIP is usually about 20' away and about even with you.

Crazy_Jimmy

Once did line clearance in east Texas back in my early 20s,100+temp and humidity walking thru swamps.Lots giant mosquitoes, snakes ,spiders and suppose to been some alligators but I didnt see any.But heck that wasnt as dangerous of us clearing the lines with no real training.Didnt see any scorpions either,needless to say I didnt last to long,I was under paid and a long way from home.

xman

Entonces disculpeme Don Blinky,

Mae, Mae, Mae, Que dicha Hijue puta, Tal vez usted intienda esta forma de hablar. Tuanis mae, Hijue puta mae, Pura vida mae... No se tan vajo mae, Por que tiene que acer tan cada pichon mae! Pura Vida buey. Siga como asi para que ver. Hey Jesse, try climbing with pit vipers, sloths, and toucan's. Not to mention all the epiphytes and orchids/ bromeliads. Pura Vida! I will work on my english!

X-maniac