Whats the strangest thing you have found in a tree

I did a removal on a white ash. There was a main lead that broke off and the homeowner decided to dump 40lbs of concrete into the gap. After the removal i was able to pull the conrete right out. Guess the tree didnt take to kindly to the homeowners efforts

Re: Whats the strangest thing you have found in a

[ QUOTE ]
i found an entire 10-speed bike 50 ft up a doug fir once. don't ask me..

[/ QUOTE ]
What kind was it 'cause I lost a 10 speed?
Phil

Hypodermic needles stuck in a tree in a park in Arizona.
Scorpions in a redwood and in a palm tree. Not a pleasant exprience.
Once I had to pull a hot air baloon out of a large oak in Fairfax,Cal.Pulled it out with the bucket truck. Unfortunately it slammed back into the bucket with a wind burst and it broke it in half. The guy still owes me a hundred bucks for the retrieval.
Pulled a video camera out of a tall eucalytus in San Anselmo,Ca. Science project gone askew.
Inside a tree I've found numerous items from a rail road spike to a claw hammer. Of course I didn't find them the chain saw did. Bummer.
It seems that White Acacias always have some kind of hardware from hammock lags to tree house step nails. Cypress trees and cottonwood trees come in a close second for hidden items.
I remember a Rattle snake once that was surprised when I came up on it in a White Oak down in Gilroy,Ca. Never even heard of a snake in a tree at least out west.
Raccoon poked its head out of a tree cavity when removing a tree in Michigan.
Just a few off the top of my head.

countryboypa31

Nothing to odd here, found shirts in cavities bout 50ft up. Found couple of snakes, one found when ground guy stuck his hand in a cavity to try and save a squirrels nest at homeowners request. Snake crawled right over his hand, no squirrels in there. Last got attacked by a possum once, when removing a large limb. Luckily when it launched at me, it missed and fell to the ground.

Marc_H

I found quite a few half eaten fish in a willow tree I used to climb as a kid. It took me a while to figure out how the fish got out of the river and into the tree. A kids imagination can come up with some crazy explanations.

TC

Hundreds of feet of toilet paper, thrown into tree outside head of college's house by drunk students. Took 1 whole day to remove all the toilet paper. I got photos somewhere.

ROYCE

A pair of nunchucks in an oak tree about 60 feet up. Someone must have launched them up their! It was strange!!!

RDMOTT

[ QUOTE ]
Took 1 whole day to remove all the toilet paper.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Grover,
How much you get for a day of TP removal?