utility tree work in the Cayman Islands!

tim brown

Hi guys and girls,

Something to consider...

I work for a Utility Contractor company down here in the Cayman Islands, we cover all the tree work on behalf of the Utility Company.
We would be interested to hear from anyone with experience of working in the Utility Arborist industry.

We currently run two crews, using Altec bucket trucks and Altec chippers, the new position would be to work in these existing crews, made up of local staff, and assist with the tree cutting, pruning and removal as required by the Utility Company.

Introducing a professional aspect to the jobsite, correct pruning techniques, and a positive, enthusiastic attitude towards achieving the companys goals.

Experience of similar trees, vegetation and working in a warm, (very hot) climate would be beneficial.

We do all the cutting from either the bucket truck, or the ground, they do not do any tree climbing here!

Duration of contracts can be flexible, we would consider short term, 6 months probably, whilst more permanent positions could be available.

Please feel free to email me at tim@umc.ky with any questions.

Tim Brown

U.M.C.
PO Box 30149
Grand Cayman
KY1 1201
Cayman Islands

Last edited:

hseII

Hi guys and girls,

Something to consider...

I work for a Utility Contractor company down here in the Cayman Islands, we cover all the tree work on behalf of the Utility Company.
We would be interested to hear from anyone with experience of working in the Utility Arborist industry, who are certified to provide training and certification to others in the operation of chainsaws, chippers, bucket trucks etc.

We currently run two crews, using Altec bucket trucks and Altec chippers, the new position would be to work in these existing crews, made up of local staff, and assist with the tree cutting, pruning and removal as required by the Utility Company, identifying the training needs and providing industry standard certification.

Introducing a professional aspect to the jobsite, correct pruning techniques, and a positive, enthusiastic attitude towards achieving the companys goals.

Experience of similar trees, vegetation and working in a warm, (very hot) climate would be beneficial.

We do all the cutting from either the bucket truck, or the ground, they do not do any tree climbing here!

Duration of contracts can be flexible, we would consider short term, 6 months probably, whilst more permanent positions could be available.

Please feel free to email me at tim@umc.ky with any questions.

Tim Brown

U.M.C.
PO Box 30149
Grand Cayman
KY1 1201
Cayman Islands
I Just Identified My Retirement Job Goal.