Used PK65002-SH D PJ170E JV1 for sale

If there is any do it yourselfers out there that want a really nice used knuckle boom. I have a 2013 PK65002-SH D PJ170E JV1 coming in on trade some time late January early February 2018. It will come with the existing hydraulic pump, 105 gal hydraulic oil tank and aux outriggers. This crane would sell new for 156K by itself. It can be bought for 100K. It can be up fitted for jib tip functions should you want to add a grapple saw. Attached is a load chart for this crane. Anyone can drop me and email should you want more information. rcooney@westminsterhydraulics.com

Thanks to those of you that have supported us. Merry Xmas to everyone !!

Attachments

allmark

If there is any do it yourselfers out there that want a really nice used knuckle boom. I have a 2013 PK65002-SH D PJ170E JV1 coming in on trade some time late January early February 2018. It will come with the existing hydraulic pump, 105 gal hydraulic oil tank and aux outriggers. This crane would sell new for 156K by itself. It can be bought for 100K. It can be up fitted for jib tip functions should you want to add a grapple saw. Attached is a load chart for this crane. Anyone can drop me and email should you want more information. rcooney@westminsterhydraulics.com

Thanks to those of you that have supported us. Merry Xmas to everyone !!
Does this mean you wouldn't be willing to do the install? Can this crane be rear mounted?

I'm more than happy to install it. Yes it can be rear mounted. The only reason I posted it that way was because our build times are always beyond what most guys want to hear. We are involved with all aspects of the building trade so our shop stays busy.