UK arborist looking for work in states

Craigirvine

Hi I've recently done a trip to the states and at some point next year I'd like to try and secure a job over there.ive been in the industry for five years and enjoy the work I'd just like a change of scenery and work with new people and learn new techniques.any information anyone could give me about visas and sponsorship and possibly any arb companies that would be willing to take me on would be greatly appreciated .many thanks craig

easyphloem

Hi I've recently done a trip to the states and at some point next year I'd like to try and secure a job over there.ive been in the industry for five years and enjoy the work I'd just like a change of scenery and work with new people and learn new techniques.any information anyone could give me about visas and sponsorship and possibly any arb companies that would be willing to take me on would be greatly appreciated .many thanks craig
How long are you thinking of working over here?

Limbwalker in Louisville, KY is hiring.

SZ

James@MHT

Not sure if your still looking but the company I work for has had a few UK guys work on visas in the past. Its been a while but we're willing to look into it again.