Two TreeMek’s one huge Elm tree

treebilly

That was awesome. Problem is now I want two of them critters.
Were You at the craneman inc class this year hanging out with the meks? You look awful familiar.
Yep I checked your profile and it said you were signed up for it. Leather jacket right?

That was awesome. Problem is now I want two of them critters.
Were You at the craneman inc class this year hanging out with the meks? You look awful familiar.
Yep I checked your profile and it said you were signed up for it. Leather jacket right?
Yep that was me!

craneguy1

Wondering where mr. Poor stands in all this...but if the 110 was just going to hold, say more often, or someone went the just holding route; would the "old school" rig em and roll not be a cheaper better option?

colb

I think this is the zone where meks are purest. The problem with grapple saws is that they grapple the limb at its base instead of its middle, resulting in a top heavy load. To be clear, I'd take that problem over most others any day of the week.

Are you figure8experience, @Rainwater ?

I think this is the zone where meks are purest. The problem with grapple saws is that they grapple the limb at its base instead of its middle, resulting in a top heavy load. To be clear, I'd take that problem over most others any day of the week.

Are you figure8experience, @Rainwater ?
That’s not me, but I’m learning a lot from him. He makes running a k boom look way easier than it really is. A very steep learning curve exists on these machines. I’m running the 33 and he runs the 110