Trying to find parts for Jonsered 2077

tomstrees

I'm looking for the oiler mechanism for my Jonsered 2077, and a recoil pulley. Let me know if you have a lead on that.

hseII

I'm looking for the oiler mechanism for my Jonsered 2077, and a recoil pulley. Let me know if you have a lead on that.
There was a 2077/2083 parts saw on OPE and/or Arborist Site.com for sale.

The Poulan 475/505 is the yellow version.

Tony

Cross reference the parts to a Husqvarna 371/372. They may be the same, may not, but woth a shot.

Tony

tomstrees

I tried to contact by joining there, but no luck--it says I have insufficient privileges.....If someone could contact him and say I need the chain saw oiler; I also need the recoil pulley on the 2077, but looks like he sold his.

Treetrim

I been selling off parts to this series finally. NOS and used. Heck you could of been one of them for all I know.
Dealers in US and overseas contact me for parts. Some stuff I hold onto that I have little left now though.

Main place is my chainsaw repair site https://chainsawrepair.createaforum.com/ I have posted them on as and ope too.

j20833.jpgmanypoulansandchain 007.JPGp4454.jpgp505fww.jpgp415m.jpg

Treetrim

Just the oil pump brings way more then that used today. New they are like $132 if you can find in stock.

You just need the oil pump? I have used and NOS but holding onto the NOS for my saws.

The metal worm gear is pricey too. Worm gear is NLA new. The plastic newer NLA plastic gear is even harder to find and priceless.

poilers.JPGTrying to find parts for Jonsered 2077pwgg.jpg

tomstrees

I found a new one for around $125; Chainsawr had a couple, but not now at under $40. Much more over that and you do better looking for a good used saw. The 2077 saws did not get very good reviews.

Treetrim

Good deal I was hoping you would just buy a new one. ;) I did find I had a bunch of used ones in the bins still.

Also sorry I only get here once in a blue moon. I hang out at my chainsaw repair website if you ever need parts. http://chainsawrepair.createaforum.com/index.php

The project 445 70.7cc I used to test the 3 styles of worm gears in worked. Metal and Plastic worm gears from the early and later series.
Being that is over I made the 445 up my way today. Put the original style plastic worm gear in it and installed the other full wrap I bought. Put on a 24" 3/8 84dl oem bar that came on my first 415. Me likes after test cutting. If you notice it dont have on the west coast big dawgs that are needed for a full wrap. The 415 fire dept saw had full wrap and smooth inner dawg for its uses. So I wanted this one set up like that.

p445ff.jpgp445ffff.jpgp445fff.jpgp445f.jpg

Attachments

Treetrim

Good deal on Scott having one. I sent him a crank for one and a bunch of other parts.

Yeah I seen you asking on that other site yesterday. LOL I only stop in there from time to time too. But knew I had already posted here.

Treetrim

Building another 445 now too.

Pulled and organized my parts last night for 8-9 bins. Was tired of knowing I had the part but have to go through all the bins to find it.

Plus still have a shelf full of parts saws. Plenty of oilers still.
But I wouldnt cut one loose for 35, so you did good. Been getting 50 here for good used ones.

ppprojectspartsaws.jpg

tomstrees

Good deal on Scott having one. I sent him a crank for one and a bunch of other parts.

Yeah I seen you asking on that other site yesterday. LOL I only stop in there from time to time too. But knew I had already posted here.
Now the only problem is going to be getting it installed as it is at a friend's who said he would get to it a while back. The saw is apart.

Treetrim

Was time for a carb rebuild yesterday

71cc Poulan 445 = Partner 710
The 1st one of these I got. Told me it needed a carb rebuild a few weeks ago.

p445111.jpgp4451111.jpgp445111111.jpgp4451.jpgp4451111111.jpg

tomstrees

Quick question: the friend who took my 2077 apart doesn't know how to get it back together or is having trouble. What would be aids on doing that? Links to parts lists with blow ups of how these come apart?

Treetrim

Jred didnt get the best one made IMHO with the quad port cylinder and 71cc. #3 parts almost together for a rebuild. Trying a aftermarket piston kit I have had good luck with in many other saws. Meteor. $28 for kit at sawagain

See how this one does living inside the poulan 445 aka partner 710

p445piston.jpg