TreeStuff used to be great!

Winch

I am proud to say that I was one of the early adopters to move from Sherrill to TreeStuff. Loved their customer service, speed and pricing. Sherrill bought them and I was like, “I guess I stick with them as long as possible.” Time seems to be drawing near. Stuff is always out of stock now! From throw line to (anything) Pfanner, I cannot fill my shopping cart. Is this a strategy of Sherrill to slowly drive us away from TS and redirect us to Sherrill? Won’t work, I personally will look elsewhere. Never had the connection I did with Sherrill that I have with TS, attitudes and pricing was always better at TS, etc. I recently had to buy stuff from Wesspur! It’s been ten years since I did that! Come on TreeStuff don’t let us down!

hseII

I am proud to say that I was one of the early adopters to move from Sherrill to TreeStuff. Loved their customer service, speed and pricing. Sherrill bought them and I was like, “I guess I stick with them as long as possible.” Time seems to be drawing near. Stuff is always out of stock now! From throw line to (anything) Pfanner, I cannot fill my shopping cart. Is this a strategy of Sherrill to slowly drive us away from TS and redirect us to Sherrill? Won’t work, I personally will look elsewhere. Never had the connection I did with Sherrill that I have with TS, attitudes and pricing was always better at TS, etc. I recently had to buy stuff from Wesspur! It’s been ten years since I did that! Come on TreeStuff don’t let us down!
Have you picked up the phone & called them to see what’s up with the particular item?

It works for me.

@bonner.

Winch

Calling won’t make the Pfanner supply reappear quicker. It won’t make the APTA be there now. It won’t make dynaglide magically be in stock. Plus, now that the big SH took over, I have a feeling there are fewer people to pick up the phone. I would rather save the call and get back to work.

hseII

Calling won’t make the Pfanner supply reappear quicker. It won’t make the APTA be there now. It won’t make dynaglide magically be in stock. Plus, now that the big SH took over, I have a feeling there are fewer people to pick up the phone. I would rather save the call and get back to work.
From my experience, Your feeling is incorrect.

I’ve called & they’ve made stuff happen.

Make your own experience; don’t just assume.

Winch

Hey Hsell, I have called plenty of times for various reasons.

If you would like to prove me wrong, please do so. Call and get Pfanner back in stock this week, as well as APTA and dynaglide.

Make the change you want to see, don’t just suggest it!

bonner1040

Hey folks, Appreciate the feedback. I completely acknowledge that we’ve had some challenges staying in stock on some high-demand items. Plus certain high-profile brands have had supply issues that have caused them to fulfill our orders late.

Not to worry, we are feverishly working on getting the inventory levels up to full capacity!

Stephen Moore

Hey folks, Appreciate the feedback. I completely acknowledge that we’ve had some challenges staying in stock on some high-demand items. Plus certain high-profile brands have had supply issues that have caused them to fulfill our orders late.

Not to worry, we are feverishly working on getting the inventory levels up to full capacity!
Just don’t pull a Bailey’s online on us! A few years ago they were competitive in Canada. Some could say it’s the exchange rate? I say nei! It’s no more free shipping on orders over anything! I ordered Like a 1000 bucks worth of shit only to get a delivery charge on it! Piss me off! When I first started doing biz with them I was getting free shipping on orders over a couple hundie. Our biz relationship has since been on hiatus.

pctree

Did you just copy and paste this from a year ago?

SomethingWitty

Did you just copy and paste this from a year ago?
I'm so tickled by this that my cheeks hurt.

Keep after it, Nick. One day everyone will stop being so hard on you and you will have earned everything you have to show for it.
Treestuff doesn't have the money to pay me to do what you do, and I think I'm pretty used to catching hell on the internet.

I got no beef with Treestuff with the exception of Sherrill mistakes, like order mix-ups, taking 5 plus days for an order that should take 2 or being out of stock & not relaying that to TS to relay to customer..

I have to admit, i don't like ordering rope through TS, just for the fact that Sherril is involved. It just takes forever when other much quicker, cheaper, options are available..

After ordering something from TS only to find out 4 or 5 days later it was out of stock with a waiting game being played on when it will be back in stock on the NC end, i spoke with TS & they were more than helpful, offered compensation, credit, etc.. I finally received the edited order & one of the ropes is the wrong kind & another is different than what i was told it was going to be.. Again i called up, got compensated, no problem, everyone was kind & helpful as usual.. I still don't have it & it's rounding two weeks since original order..

I'll tell you what though..
Monday i decided i needed some Cordage & for odds & ends for rigging tools.. I realized GAP has free ship on everything, has better pricing on per ft cordage.. some stuff about 20 cents..(I won't say that as a blanket statement across the board but what i wanted was significantly less expensive). I also called up & asked if they also had a discount code & indeed they did.. 15%!! Nice..!!

So.. Free Ship on everything... Better original pricing.. + another 15% off?? Yeah.. I'm sold.. I put my order in Monday & all my Cordage was here yesterday...

Im not trying to knock TS because they have been more than fair with me, but whenever Sherril is going to be involved i cringe & hesitate just out of spite because of the extra time the Cordage takes.. Like i was saying.. i always would avoid it..

But Gap.. imma be going there for my Cordage.. it's a no brainier.

Oh.. btw.. they stuffed the box with an extra 10ft of 10mm OP. Mistake or not..idk..i just know it wasn't short, the wrong cord, not as i was told or out of stock..

Holler at Ray.. guy will stop what he's doing, not hang up until your good & get your order out same day..

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I got no beef with Treestuff with the exception of Sherrill mistakes, like order mix-ups, taking 5 plus days for an order that should take 2 or being out of stock & not relaying that to TS to relay to customer..

I have to admit, i don't like ordering rope through TS, just for the fact that Sherril is involved. It just takes forever when other much quicker, cheaper, options are available
^ this x2. Not only does it take forever but you have no idea when it might show up because you never get an email.

Jehinten

Ive been a little frustrated with TS available inventory as well, but I looked yesterday and they had the couple of things I was looking to buy. A new helmet, kids harness, and something else (I guess it will be a surprise when it gets here, bc I've forgotten what I ordered ). I received an email saying it was shipped with a tracking number 17 mins after it went through. I can't speak for the accuracy of the order as I haven't received it yet, but I can't remember ever having a problem with TS getting one of my orders wrong before.

^ this x2. Not only does it take forever but you have no idea when it might show up because you never get an email.
As a online retail business this day in age, where free same day ship will make you or break you, i don't know how it takes so freaking long.. I'm assuming Sherrill isn't some tiny rinky dink business & employs a fair number of ppl. I just don't understand what is so hard about getting stuff to customers.. if smaller newer places like TS or Gap can push this stuff out same day on 2-3 day coast to coast free ship, how is it the bigger companies haven't gotten this figured out..

Perfect example is Engrope.. i set up a simple 20ft order of rope.. i go to checkout & it's 20 freaking dollars in shipping charges.. not only is that just bad business, its unacceptable... actually offensive.. What that tells me is they are trying to pad my bill with hidden cost or they really don't know how to cut a deal with their local currier. However, i know it wouldn't cost me $20 to ship a measily 20ft of rope to China, so I'm assuming it's the first if my two suggestions..

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk