TreeStuff and SherrillTree Join Forces

Steve Connally

Thanks FreeFallin Appreciate you! Tim, I think that bag is awesome. I've seen it in person and a lot of quality materials and time went into that design. For a lifetime warranty that would be the bag i'd choose. I have my bonner double bag that needs repair, I just haven't had time to send it in for repairs.

oldoakman

@Steve Connally; Hey, Steve! You are welcome! I am right in thinking that SherrillTree has an advertised "Lifetime warrantee" on their Notch rope bags, aren't I? How do you feel about that? Gonna jump on that deal ASAP, or what?

Tim

Tim
Just picked up the $39.00 Notch bag at Vermeer in Knoxville over the Thanksgiving holiday. It DOES seem to be made tougher than the previous Rope Luggage bags. Time will tell. I would suggest changing the color from all black to half and half black and Notch green though as it would be easier to see, but since negative comments are censored I will just say it here.

TimBr

Thanks FreeFallin Appreciate you! Tim, I think that bag is awesome. I've seen it in person and a lot of quality materials and time went into that design. For a lifetime warranty that would be the bag i'd choose. I have my bonner double bag that needs repair, I just haven't had time to send it in for repairs.
Thanks, Steve, for this surprising (to me) answer. I guess I was trying to be mildly humorous when I asked my question, because I thought you were one of the people who had a problem with a bag from Sherrill, and had a problem getting them to honor a warranty in the past. So I thought you might consider such a warranty as being somewhat suspect. Glad to hear that you perceive this bag to be of such high quality, and that you are still open-minded enough to consider the warranty as useful.

Tim

Steve Connally

I was and it was during past management. I actually feel like the bag is so well designed the won't get many returns anyway. The old bags had no guarantee. The were just crappy. These are very nice. Keep in mind I don't have one though.......

CutHighnLetFly

@seanlarkin
I ordered a rope snap amongst other things after Christmas off a gift card. Never got the snap. Today I had a package and was pumped I can finally make a new lanyard with the snap I ordered. Low and behold I got some poor guy from Hawaii's stuff, a Hitch cord, from Treestuff.
In an effort to save the guy the same struggle im having of missing stuff I contacted him and said I will send him the cord if his address is the one on the invoice.
So my question is can I get the ISC rope snap I ordered in January?????? I ALMOST sold the gift card for less then it's value but then said meh, don't be so negative and give it a shot. And low and behold even ordering things that were stated in stock and ready to ship I got half my order, then one more piece, then a strangers package.
I don't even need the hand outs I see you guys send others who are worth making things right with, Id almost settle with a "stop waiting it's never coming" so I can move on instead of waiting. I know i sound whiny but my normal responses would be ignored or over the top dickhead ish. So this is my gray area. I'll be calling Monday if I have time it a just fresh in my head right now

@seanlarkin
I ordered a rope snap amongst other things after Christmas off a gift card. Never got the snap. Today I had a package and was pumped I can finally make a new lanyard with the snap I ordered. Low and behold I got some poor guy from Hawaii's stuff, a Hitch cord, from Treestuff.
In an effort to save the guy the same struggle im having of missing stuff I contacted him and said I will send him the cord if his address is the one on the invoice.
So my question is can I get the ISC rope snap I ordered in January?????? I ALMOST sold the gift card for less then it's value but then said meh, don't be so negative and give it a shot. And low and behold even ordering things that were stated in stock and ready to ship I got half my order, then one more piece, then a strangers package.
I don't even need the hand outs I see you guys send others who are worth making things right with, Id almost settle with a "stop waiting it's never coming" so I can move on instead of waiting. I know i sound whiny but my normal responses would be ignored or over the top dickhead ish. So this is my gray area. I'll be calling Monday if I have time it a just fresh in my head right now
I've PM'd CutHighnLetFly to discuss his order's specifics, but to respond generally to this post, obviously these are the types of shipping mistakes we have to avoid. I don't have any explanation as to how these things happen, but it's very clear we need to keep working on tightening our procedures.

Aside from that, let me remind everyone that I absolutely do not mind posts or PM's about your orders. If you're not getting the info you need from us via the other methods, I am happy to help, as is Brandon Nance, the SHERRILLtree Brand Manager. He's on the buzz, but I forget his username at the moment (moto525 or something close to that).

-Sean