TreeStuff and SherrillTree Join Forces

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TreeStuff, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Steve Connally

Steve Connally Well-Known Member

Thanks FreeFallin Appreciate you! Tim, I think that bag is awesome. I've seen it in person and a lot of quality materials and time went into that design. For a lifetime warranty that would be the bag i'd choose. I have my bonner double bag that needs repair, I just haven't had time to send it in for repairs.

FreeFallin likes this.
  2. oldoakman

oldoakman Well-Known Member

Just picked up the $39.00 Notch bag at Vermeer in Knoxville over the Thanksgiving holiday. It DOES seem to be made tougher than the previous Rope Luggage bags. Time will tell. I would suggest changing the color from all black to half and half black and Notch green though as it would be easier to see, but since negative comments are censored I will just say it here.

TimBr, treehumper, JeffGu and 3 others like this.
  3. TimBr

TimBr Well-Known Member

Thanks, Steve, for this surprising (to me) answer. I guess I was trying to be mildly humorous when I asked my question, because I thought you were one of the people who had a problem with a bag from Sherrill, and had a problem getting them to honor a warranty in the past. So I thought you might consider such a warranty as being somewhat suspect. Glad to hear that you perceive this bag to be of such high quality, and that you are still open-minded enough to consider the warranty as useful.

Tim

4. Steve Connally

Steve Connally Well-Known Member

I was and it was during past management. I actually feel like the bag is so well designed the won't get many returns anyway. The old bags had no guarantee. The were just crappy. These are very nice. Keep in mind I don't have one though.......

TimBr likes this.
  5. JontreeHI

JontreeHI Well-Known Member

@bonner1040 parts arrived today, shipped next day from Greensboro. Thank you nick for resolving this, and while on vacation.