TreeStuff and SherrillTree Join Forces

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TreeStuff, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Steve Connally

Steve Connally Well-Known Member

Thanks FreeFallin Appreciate you! Tim, I think that bag is awesome. I've seen it in person and a lot of quality materials and time went into that design. For a lifetime warranty that would be the bag i'd choose. I have my bonner double bag that needs repair, I just haven't had time to send it in for repairs.

FreeFallin likes this.
  2. oldoakman

oldoakman Well-Known Member

Just picked up the $39.00 Notch bag at Vermeer in Knoxville over the Thanksgiving holiday. It DOES seem to be made tougher than the previous Rope Luggage bags. Time will tell. I would suggest changing the color from all black to half and half black and Notch green though as it would be easier to see, but since negative comments are censored I will just say it here.

TimBr, treehumper, JeffGu and 3 others like this.
  3. TimBr

TimBr Well-Known Member

Thanks, Steve, for this surprising (to me) answer. I guess I was trying to be mildly humorous when I asked my question, because I thought you were one of the people who had a problem with a bag from Sherrill, and had a problem getting them to honor a warranty in the past. So I thought you might consider such a warranty as being somewhat suspect. Glad to hear that you perceive this bag to be of such high quality, and that you are still open-minded enough to consider the warranty as useful.

Tim

4. Steve Connally

Steve Connally Well-Known Member

I was and it was during past management. I actually feel like the bag is so well designed the won't get many returns anyway. The old bags had no guarantee. The were just crappy. These are very nice. Keep in mind I don't have one though.......

TimBr likes this.
  5. JontreeHI

JontreeHI Well-Known Member

@bonner1040 parts arrived today, shipped next day from Greensboro. Thank you nick for resolving this, and while on vacation.

6. CutHighnLetFly

CutHighnLetFly Well-Known Member

@seanlarkin
    I ordered a rope snap amongst other things after Christmas off a gift card. Never got the snap. Today I had a package and was pumped I can finally make a new lanyard with the snap I ordered. Low and behold I got some poor guy from Hawaii's stuff, a Hitch cord, from Treestuff.
    In an effort to save the guy the same struggle im having of missing stuff I contacted him and said I will send him the cord if his address is the one on the invoice.
    So my question is can I get the ISC rope snap I ordered in January?????? I ALMOST sold the gift card for less then it's value but then said meh, don't be so negative and give it a shot. And low and behold even ordering things that were stated in stock and ready to ship I got half my order, then one more piece, then a strangers package.
    I don't even need the hand outs I see you guys send others who are worth making things right with, Id almost settle with a "stop waiting it's never coming" so I can move on instead of waiting. I know i sound whiny but my normal responses would be ignored or over the top dickhead ish. So this is my gray area. I'll be calling Monday if I have time it a just fresh in my head right now

TimBr likes this.
  7. hseII

hseII Well-Known Member

CutHighnLetFly likes this.
  8. CutHighnLetFly

Haha I'll delete one thank you for the heads up

hseII likes this.
  9. hseII

hseII Well-Known Member

Let it Stay: more traffic.

CutHighnLetFly likes this.
  10. TimberJack

TimberJack Well-Known Member

@CutHighnLetFly I saw a lot of ISC snaps @sheltertree when i was there with the fids and fiber gang.

TimBr likes this.
  11. CutHighnLetFly

Ah i only ordered it since it was in stock and I had a gift card. Shoulda just ordered a different snap or sold the gift card

12. TimBr

TimBr Well-Known Member

@TimberJack; Color me jealous.

Not to derail, but have you posted about your experiences there, yet? If yes, could you provide a link? Thanks.

Tim

13. seanlarkin

seanlarkin Active Member

I've PM'd CutHighnLetFly to discuss his order's specifics, but to respond generally to this post, obviously these are the types of shipping mistakes we have to avoid. I don't have any explanation as to how these things happen, but it's very clear we need to keep working on tightening our procedures.

Aside from that, let me remind everyone that I absolutely do not mind posts or PM's about your orders. If you're not getting the info you need from us via the other methods, I am happy to help, as is Brandon Nance, the SHERRILLtree Brand Manager. He's on the buzz, but I forget his username at the moment (moto525 or something close to that).

-Sean

14. moto252

moto252 New Member

As Sean said, please do not hesitate to contact either of us directly in regards to any issues you experience. Feel free to PM me or email me - bnance@sherrilltree.com.

15. CutHighnLetFly

Sean responded wicked fast on a Sunday. Just thought it was worth mentioning. That was appreciated

16. Mark Chisholm

Mark Chisholm Administrator

Are you from RI?

17. CutHighnLetFly

Mass

Mark Chisholm likes this.
  18. CutHighnLetFly

@Mark Chisholm Why you get a rope snap for Arbor Access tree surgeons :baaa:

Mark Chisholm likes this.
  19. Mark Chisholm

Mark Chisholm Administrator

Oh. Wicked nice

Jman and TimBr like this.
  20. CutHighnLetFly

Wicked fahkin nice kehd

jmaher, Mark Chisholm and TimBr like this.