TreeStuff and SherrillTree Join Forces

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TreeStuff, Jul 1, 2016.

1. craneguy1

craneguy1 Well-Known Member

Lol...havent seen the other thread huh?

2. treeman1640

treeman1640 Active Member

Yes I'm experiencing the same thing even when you call you get a machine says Jambo I'm experiencing the same exact thing you don't even get the guys that used to work at tree stuff anymore I just placed the order yesterday so I called to change my order and I can't even get a person I get a machine leave a message and someone will get back to me I've left two messages and the past two days and still no one has got back to me yet I'm beginning to think tree stuff sucks go with Bartlett

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

3. chizmin

chizmin Member

No I must have missed it. I'll go find it lol

4. colb

colb Well-Known Member

I received an email that TS is swamped with Black Friday orders. I appreciate that they reached out. The problem seems reasonable, whether I like it or not (I don't like it since my client has an actively splitting tree that I need parts for. But, I didn't request expedited shipping...).

5. chizmin

chizmin Member

IMG_1757.PNG
    Let's just say this should be taken off (or amended) from their website asap!

BOTS and CutHighnLetFly like this.
  6. colb

colb Well-Known Member

I agree. I believe that's what they used to do. Now I think they just say "pick your speed and associated cost". Probably a clerical error... I've never seen that webpage on their site. Also ran into a hidden page when I searched for "enforcer" the other day... Now you all are going to go search that.

@bonner1040

7. Merle Nelson

Merle Nelson Well-Known Member

In a word, Yes!

I'm not big on complaining in life. And the stuff that is on back order is stuff I can live without for now. But, I do need to know what is happening with it. Is it coming? Have you dropped the ball on it and I need to remember to prompt a follow through or refund?

Clear informed communication that stays up to date would go a long way in handling these issues so they're not rolling through my head during the work day.

It would be to your advantage to put a computer driven response/update program in place TreeStuff, as well as a person to manage it.

8. GrahamS

GrahamS Member

Well, I can say I'm pretty much done with treestuff. Trying to wrap up the last of our tool and equipment budget this week, and the first 6 items we needed all out of stock. Additionally, what probably does it for me, they are no longer stocking stihl compatible parts, at least online. It was great to have easy access to the parts online, our closest dealer can be a bit challenging to work with getting the right part from at times. With treestuff, I could usually get the part we needed faster than the local stihl dealer ordering it-and usually for a lower cost. It's really a shame, for the life of me I cant believe how fast that went down hill.

NE Tree likes this.
  9. macswan

macswan Well-Known Member

We just did a couple grand gear order and the way we handled it was going to multiple websites, while inebriated, and finding who had each thing we needed, wound being mostly wesspur for the win.

I think that will be my method, I hate waiting for them to get stuff shipped to them just to ship it to me. And that's not just tree stuff by any means, that happens a lot I think.

TimBr and colb like this.
  10. JD3000

JD3000 Well-Known Member

The inebriated method is gaining ground.

TimBr, JeffGu and RyanCafferky like this.
  11. chizmin

chizmin Member

I think the problem is I remember how it used to be before the buy out. Shipping times were incredible; I could order something in the morning and it was on my doorstep the next afternoon. We were given the reassurance that treestuff would continue to operate, business as usual, and that just is not the case. I've waited over a week on two separate occasions now. Also, I've made purchases on a product one day, just to find the "out of stock, ships ASAP" under the product the next day. Still waiting for a hitch cord that was purchased weeks ago. Grrrr

-chizmin

12. colb

colb Well-Known Member

X2 It's weird to be shopping around. Treestuff still gets the majority of my business but I purchased from three online shops this last week (shelter, american arborist, treestuff) and have a fourth and pseudofifth (sherrilltree...) upcoming...

13. AmericanArborist

AmericanArborist Active Member

@bonner1040 I’ve bought some notch winter gloves and don’t like them. I left a few bad reviews for the product so other people don’t waste their money not them but none of the reviews have posted. Can you explain the censorship? Is it because it’s the house brand product?

14. GregManning

GregManning Super Moderator Staff Member

Actually, I'm guessing that it is "all hands on deck" to keep up with orders etc.
    I sent in 3 "positive" reviews (small stuff) a week ago, and they have not been posted either.

15. AmericanArborist

AmericanArborist Active Member

That’s good to hear. I didn’t want to think that was happening.

16. bonner1040

bonner1040 Well-Known Member

I'm just behind on approving reviews. Not a big conspiracy. Check now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deevo likes this.
  17. pctree

pctree Well-Known Member

You approve reviews? That seems a lot like censorship to me, not really how I would expect reviews would work, as you only show the ones you want

CutHighnLetFly likes this.
  18. colb

colb Well-Known Member

:endesacuerdo: You really should stop this, mate. You lose credibility. Criticize *all* the companies where they deserve it. Complement *all* the companies where they deserve it. Don't criticize *all* the companies when they don't deserve it. Don't complement *all* the companies when they don't deserve it. Why does @bonner1040 have to waste his time addressing this juvenile pettiness? Below are some hypothetical comments that Nick would need to review, that have nothing to do with censorship. I know you could figure this out, yeah?

1. These gloves f*cking suck.
    2. These gloves are sofaking cool
    3. Any review left by @swingdude :ROFLMAO:
    4. Here's my video review of these chipper knives, complete with this 3 second segment from Fargo.

How about a return to decency? The collegiality of the first post, by Luke, in this thread is miles away from this post and several others. Since this thread was started by Luke, maybe we can think about what his intention was and whether we are on point with our posts? This grumpiness is still out of hand. I'm tired of it. Right now, I'm tired of you.

19. JD3000

JD3000 Well-Known Member

Yeah lets raise the bar of decency around here folks.

giphy.gif

jmaher and colb like this.
  20. Pelorus

Pelorus Well-Known Member

Herr Colb: there is an "ignore" button. Depressing it will result in an individual ceasing to be a burden to you. Just sayin'

TimBr and colb like this.