TreeStuff and SherrillTree Join Forces

TreeStuff

This afternoon Erin and I sold TreeStuff.com to SherrillTree.

We made this decision for our children, Clark, Alice and Hal.

We retain ownership in the company and will be heavily involved, just like always.

TreeStuff is going to stay TreeStuff. That will never change. Thank you for your years of amazing support. We love you all.

--Luke and Erin Dunlevy

Just saw this on Facebook. Came straight here to get the dirty details. Not having a real understanding how this stuff works I can only speculate. How will this change the company? Be hard to believe they can still offer better prices if they're owned by a competitor. I'm sure they're customer service will still kickass.

Hey Guys,

Yes, it’s true, SHERRILLtree has acquired TreeStuff.com. Luke, Erin and the rest of the team have done an awesome job over the past 10 years bringing the company to where it is today, and this big change means that they can spend more time together as a family.

To clear a few things up on our end, the SHERRILLtree.com and TreeStuff.com web stores will operate completely independently and Luke will stay on to help us through the transition period. He'll be a shareholder, a consultant, and a critic for years to come, and I'm sure he will share more with you in this forum.

We’re not going to mess with something that’s working and we have no intentions of changing the TreeStuff.com culture, service, vibe or attitude that makes it great. Key employees will remain at the helm and will be responsible for keeping us on track. Someday we'll integrate the systems and leverage the distribution advantages of the two warehouses, but the web stores will be business as usual with varying assortments, prices, and strategies on an ongoing basis.

Look for more updates here over the coming weeks. Have a great 4th of July weekend.

Tripp Wyckoff
CEO - Sherrill, Inc.

Best of luck Luke and Erin! I spoke to Nick a while ago and I'm glad that you guys are sticking around too. I hope this means even better things for us!

Congrats to Sherrilltree as well! A day to remember for sure. Heck I'm in Italy and heard about it. That's something special.

Magnum783

Congrats Luke and Family, it has been an absolute pleasure doing business with you guys for the past few years and it hope the future is super bright for your next life endeavor. If you would one day sit down and give us a bit more detail what is changing and not. You guys felt like family to many of us and kinda got blind sided, almost like my dog died. None the less I wish nothing but the best and hope for many years of happiness to come.

deevo

This afternoon Erin and I sold TreeStuff.com to SherrillTree.

We made this decision for our children, Clark, Alice and Hal.

We retain ownership in the company and will be heavily involved, just like always.

TreeStuff is going to stay TreeStuff. That will never change. Thank you for your years of amazing support. We love you all.

--Luke and Erin Dunlevy
Wow I didn't see that coming at all Luke! You guys are and have always been awesome and kinda like family to me and have taken great care of me and my business even though I'm in another country! Glad your making a family based decision and hope the Treestuff ship keeps sailing the same as always ! You've both done an amazing job starting what you've started and have a great team there !
Devon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

treebilly

good luck Luke and Erin. Although I'm not happy about this I wish you the best You have been great to me over the past few years.