TreeBuzz Forum – Problem with Text on Tabs

GregManning

Super Moderator
Staff member
"I have just refreshed your site 20+ times without issue."
Just like I thought :)
It's not the "ReFresh" that is the problem. It's switching from Forum, to Home, & back to Forum.
The refresh simply does not fix the problem.
This is the only site I have problems with.

I quit. If no one else is having a problem w/ this, I'll just exit & relaunch.

Todo10

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe the update will fix it on its own?
I've already upgraded the forum yesterday Mark

It's not the "ReFresh" that is the problem. It's switching from Forum, to Home, & back to Forum.
The refresh simply does not fix the problem.
This is the only site I have problems with.
I've sent this information to the developers. Have you tried another web browser?

GregManning

Super Moderator
Staff member
Interesting. I exited Chrome, started Internet Explorer. Everything seemed fine, although it was very, very slow.
I'm running XP Pro, so IE is no longer supported. That's why I switched to Chrome. Some programs will not run on my version.

I exited IE, & started Chrome again.

Yesterday, & now there was an improvement.
Now when Forum, Home, Forum, most of the test is present. However, the text is missing from the very bottom tabs.
e.g. "Post Reply"

Also when I exit TreeBuzz, & then relaunch, it goes to the Home page.
When I go to Forum, New Posts................... everything is fine. ???
Weird.

I'll stop anytime you want.

Todo10

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting. I exited Chrome, started Internet Explorer. Everything seemed fine, although it was very, very slow.
I'm running XP Pro, so IE is no longer supported. That's why I switched to Chrome. Some programs will not run on my version.

I exited IE, & started Chrome again.

Yesterday, & now there was an improvement.
Now when Forum, Home, Forum, most of the test is present. However, the text is missing from the very bottom tabs.
e.g. "Post Reply"

Also when I exit TreeBuzz, & then relaunch, it goes to the Home page.
When I go to Forum, New Posts................... everything is fine. ???
Weird.

I'll stop anytime you want.
What about Firefox? Are you able to reproduce this with that web browser as well?

Oroboros

New issue.

I'm posting here because the list of buttons to start a new post is being squashed/covered. It just started with the new banner ads at the top. I'm using an iPad. It may be just me. I can no longer go back to the forum sub category either. I am forced to go to the forum page and drill back in to the general discussion or rigging or wherever I was browsing .

Todo10

Administrator
Staff member
New issue.

I'm posting here because the list of buttons to start a new post is being squashed/covered. It just started with the new banner ads at the top. I'm using an iPad. It may be just me. I can no longer go back to the forum sub category either. I am forced to go to the forum page and drill back in to the general discussion or rigging or wherever I was browsing .
Could you please post a screenshot?

Taking a Full Screen Screenshot

1. 1
    Press the "Print Screen" (⎙ PrtScr) key on your keyboard. This will capture an image of your entire screen and copy it to the clipboard. The dimensions of the image will be the same as your desktop resolution.
    • The ⎙ PrtScr button may be labeled "PrtScn", "Prnt Scrn", "Print Scr", or something similar. On most keyboards, the button is usually found betweenF12 and Scroll ⇩. On laptop keyboards, you may have to press the Fn or "Function" key to access "Print Screen". [1]
    • You will not receive any confirmation that the screenshot has been taken.

Can somebody send me a screenshot of each of the problems?
After the shot is taken, were does it go and how to retrieve it to send to you.
Jeff