tree stuff, its been real....

Discussion in 'Rant and Rave' started by Jasonk, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Gorman

Gorman Well-Known Member

I’m lucky enough to live an hour away from shelter so I get my packages the next day. Suck on that amazon!

CutHighnLetFly likes this.
  2. Big rig

Big rig Member

I can't wait to tell one of my customers "I'm only human were bound to make mistakes" as he or she is staring at a log i mistakenly dropped through their roof.(y)

3. ROYCE

ROYCE Well-Known Member

"Disappointment happens when outcomes don't meet expectations" I think that is the major issue with us all right now. We became accustomed to a certain expectations and now their not being met....and we are disappointed. I hate being disappointed!!

Stant82, deevo and oldoakman like this.
  4. deevo

deevo Well-Known Member

Wow
    wow! I didn’t know they stopped splicing in Indy, what happened to all the staff? Sorry to hear about your order, my latest one shipped fast and arrived in Ohio @treebilly s quick, even though he got a small shirt and ordered a large ! Lol

5. treebilly

treebilly Well-Known Member

I can check your shirt size if you want. Just need your permission to open said order. Also I can't be held responsible if a buff or stickers are missing.

And to be fair, quantities were limited on the shirts. My 5 year old daughter got a limited edition night gown. The pic of me in it is not very flattering.

6. Tuebor

Tuebor Well-Known Member

So, if I want a custom lanyard made by the end of the year, I should probably order it now?

Tyler Durden likes this.
  7. waross

waross Member

Yes. Or order from some other supplier

8. CutHighnLetFly

CutHighnLetFly Well-Known Member

Yeah don't worry, someone from treestuff will so on be on here to post that "we ship hundreds, thousands, millions of orders. Some of them are going to get screwed up. Repetitively. But we always say sorry after"

9. Boomslang

Boomslang Well-Known Member

"Here's my personal number......call me anytime day or night so that I can give you the illusion of being able to affect change when really I'm just a cog in a broken system."

Pelorus, ROYCE, Stant82 and 2 others like this.
  10. deevo

deevo Well-Known Member

Well Treebilly opened my box /order I managed to get an elusive invisible shirt!

11. treebilly

treebilly Well-Known Member

Hope you believe me. Put myself in a bad place by opening it. The rest of your order is there. Plus stickers,glasses,and wild flower seeds

deevo likes this.
  12. cerviarborist

cerviarborist Well-Known Member

I placed a small Treestuff order yesterday. Nothing exciting, just a replacement Hayauchi blade, a new laser pointer and a saw scabbard. All three items showed "in stock" in my cart, but I called anyway, and the rep confirmed plenty of each item on hand. I usually take the step of confirming with a live person that my items are in stock, before placing any online orders. It keeps me sane.

treebilly likes this.
  13. waross

waross Member

Courtney at Treestuff is the best. She seems very upset that they coudl not get my order right two times around and got management involved and they understand they have a serious issue. They did get my order correct and shipped it overnight and all was correct and even provided it free for all the hassle. They have redeemed themselves for the moment. Thanks Courtney.

14. oldoakman

oldoakman Well-Known Member

X2 on Courtney being the best. She has been at TS a long time and I think she really understands the business and the needs of those of us ordering. She really ought to get a raise and promotion.

Levi.CO likes this.
  15. deevo

deevo Well-Known Member

I got a reply said they were out of stock by the time I made my order, no biggie @bonner1040 will hook me up at the tree expo I’m sure with something cool!

16. southsoundtree

southsoundtree Well-Known Member

Curious how many orders per year they ship. Curious about the error rate, and how it compares to other online retailers.

ROYCE and Stant82 like this.
  17. pctree

pctree Well-Known Member

So after reading through this thread it becomes apparent that since the Sherrill acquisition TS has gone down hill with regard to their service. It is widely accepted that Sherrill rips off other peoples ideas and makes sub par products.

Why do people buy from them again??

Stant82 likes this.