Tree Preacher and Teacher - call if you need encouragement and prayer

Leta Pasternak

Hi everyone! My husband is an awesome tree climber and I have realized the need for a preacher and teacher of GOD's Word to be in our tree care industry. Should you or anyone you know need encouragement or prayer, please give us a call. Our number is 607-263-5492 or my cell is 607-437-4074. We are here to help you find the right tree - the Tree of Life which is Jesus Christ. Thank you. May the LORD bless you abundantly.

Treezybreez

Hi everyone! My husband is an awesome tree climber and I have realized the need for a preacher and teacher of GOD's Word to be in our tree care industry. Should you or anyone you know need encouragement or prayer, please give us a call. Our number is 607-263-5492 or my cell is 607-437-4074. We are here to help you find the right tree - the Tree of Life which is Jesus Christ. Thank you. May the LORD bless you abundantly.
I would love some prayer, especially for my son Zeb. Last Thursday he had surgery to remove what was left of a cancerous brain tumor after going through multiple surgeries and three rounds of chemo. If he heals up from the surgery, then he will receive three more rounds of high dose chemo and stem cell rescue.

Thank you!

God is good, all the time.

Attachments

DOOLEY

I would love some prayer, especially for my son Zeb. Last Thursday he had surgery to remove what was left of a cancerous brain tumor after going through multiple surgeries and three rounds of chemo. If he heals up from the surgery, then he will receive three more rounds of high dose chemo and stem cell rescue.

Thank you!

Im praying for you all....

JontreeHI

Thank you!

Thinking of you guys treezy, truly hoping everything goes well

Treezybreez

Thanks Gordon and Jon, yes it has been the most difficult time in our lives. It feels like an eternity but we have only known about the cancer since October. Zeb has suffered quite a lot, but just when I start to feel sorry for myself and family, I meet a woman whose daughter will probably loose both her arms as a result of a car wreck, or a man who traveled all the way from Nigeria to seek medical attention for his son with epilepsy, only to be told that there is no treatment and his son will probably die within three years.

Truth is our lives are short in light of eternity. Wether you live one year or one hundred. Psalm 39: 4-5 says, "Lord remind me how brief my time on earth will be. Remind me that my days are numbered- how fleeting my life is. You have made my life no longer than the width of my hand. My entire lifetime is but a moment to you; at best, each of us is but a breath."

Treetopflyer

Thanks Gordon and Jon, yes it has been the most difficult time in our lives. It feels like an eternity but we have only known about the cancer since October. Zeb has suffered quite a lot, but just when I start to feel sorry for myself and family, I meet a woman whose daughter will probably loose both her arms as a result of a car wreck, or a man who traveled all the way from Nigeria to seek medical attention for his son with epilepsy, only to be told that there is no treatment and his son will probably die within three years.

Truth is our lives are short in light of eternity. Wether you live one year or one hundred. Psalm 39: 4-5 says, "Lord remind me how brief my time on earth will be. Remind me that my days are numbered- how fleeting my life is. You have made my life no longer than the width of my hand. My entire lifetime is but a moment to you; at best, each of us is but a breath."
In light of some tremendously difficult circumstances....here comes this man ! WOW!

oldoakman

Thank you!

Caleb, consider it done and will continue to pray until healing is complete. You already have a head start because of your faith. And as a way of encouragement, let me tell you my story, you see, I have already lived the nightmare you are currently dealing with. At the age of 6 my son was diagnosed with ALL, a type of leukemia. At that time the chemo protocol for boys was a 3 year chemo course. For so.e reason, everything that could go wrong did. At the end of the first month he had a stroke caused by a side effect of one of the early chemo drugs he received. As a result, he has seizures that continue to this day although he has not had one since last August and we are hopeful that they will not return. At 2 years and 3 months into chemo he relapsed with a rare relapse of lymphoma tumors. At that point the doctor's wanted to do a bone marrow transplant but we didn't have a family match. No donor was found on the donors list so he never had the transplant. When he relapsed, that takes you back to day one of the three year protocol. When he relapsed, a port was put in to administer the chemo and the internal tube ends at the right auricle of the heart. When he finished chemo, the Dr wanted the port left in for a while in case of another relapse. A year later when we went to have the port removed, a blood clot 2.5X1.5 cm was attached from the end of the port to the wall of his heart. We had come to call him Murphy because everything that could go wrong did. Since he never had the bone marrow, I asked the Dr what chance he gave at the relapse for that scenario. He said less than 10% survival. My wife and I never once doubted that he wouldn't make it through, never wavered in our faith and never gave up. We depended on our church family as well as our immediate family and they were faithful as well. My son is 35 and other than the seizure issue has never had any other complications. So, all that said to say, keep the faith, you ALL will come through this. Psalm 91!

Attachments

Treezybreez

Caleb, consider it done and will continue to pray until healing is complete. You already have a head start because of your faith. And as a way of encouragement, let me tell you my story, you see, I have already lived the nightmare you are currently dealing with. At the age of 6 my son was diagnosed with ALL, a type of leukemia. At that time the chemo protocol for boys was a 3 year chemo course. For so.e reason, everything that could go wrong did. At the end of the first month he had a stroke caused by a side effect of one of the early chemo drugs he received. As a result, he has seizures that continue to this day although he has not had one since last August and we are hopeful that they will not return. At 2 years and 3 months into chemo he relapsed with a rare relapse of lymphoma tumors. At that point the doctor's wanted to do a bone marrow transplant but we didn't have a family match. No donor was found on the donors list so he never had the transplant. When he relapsed, that takes you back to day one of the three year protocol. When he relapsed, a port was put in to administer the chemo and the internal tube ends at the right auricle of the heart. When he finished chemo, the Dr wanted the port left in for a while in case of another relapse. A year later when we went to have the port removed, a blood clot 2.5X1.5 cm was attached from the end of the port to the wall of his heart. We had come to call him Murphy because everything that could go wrong did. Since he never had the bone marrow, I asked the Dr what chance he gave at the relapse for that scenario. He said less than 10% survival. My wife and I never once doubted that he wouldn't make it through, never wavered in our faith and never gave up. We depended on our church family as well as our immediate family and they were faithful as well. My son is 35 and other than the seizure issue has never had any other complications. So, all that said to say, keep the faith, you ALL will come through this. Psalm 91!
Wow, what an encouraging story brother! Thanks for the hope.

macswan

I wish Zeb the best of luck. Terrible set of circumstances, I hope he shows them what for.

evo

Im not down with the whole religious thing, but crap man! I wish the best for you and yours @Treezybreez. I cannot even begin to fathom what this is like for you. Hit me up if you need anything

yoyoman

Caleb, I'll be sending you all the good healing vibes from the universe I can muster. My heart truly goes out to you and your family, I know the thing we care most about is our children and to have them face trials and suffer in anyway is so painful. Your family is your rock and your foundation.

Richard