"Titles"

You guys are something else. :ROFLMAO:

Funny stuff, but there's no way I will be giving everyone their own name. That would be a full time job. Lol. This is about titles based on the number of posts you have. Like 0-50, 51-100....

easyphloem

Funny stuff, but there's no way I will be giving everyone their own name. That would be a full time job. Lol. This is about titles based on the number of posts you have. Like 0-50, 51-100....

I never thought I would say this, Mark, but you are a selfish, lazy S.O.B. If everyone wants their own Titties, then you should give it to them.

SZ

macswan

I figured you could just pick some funny titles and apply them to the number of posts framework. Buzzlet for newbs, and so on. I think buzzard or buzztard would be good for the vets

Treetopflyer

Without mad props in the form of "likes", how am I supposed to win this trophy points competition?

SZ
Just be a legend in your own mind man like the rest of us ..your a winner in my book . look at that sweet pic of you in your avatar a super buzztart at his finest years of hard buzzing under your belt ...its cool !
I see how it is Aaron. I never meant to like you either:cry:
Levi ,dude man I follow you , its real between us. Cmon show me your tittles :chica: