The Shultz Effect

BenDraper

Yes every climber should buy this! Well worth the knowledge, like the bible. And I aint no bible basher!

monkeylove

I've been trying out a couple of the redirects and really appreciate the time you took to break down the pro's and con's of each version.

Reg

wow, thanks guys for all your support, glad you like it. anyone with specific questions just hit up the theschultzeffect@gmail.com or you can just hit me up on here now but the e-mail will likely get a quicker response.
Nice to see you've finally joined up mate.

What inspired the Schultz effect then ? It seems like quite a lot of work went into it. The short answer won't do, by the way.

Also, are you German ?

treebilly

Only question I have is how much memory do I need for this if I wanted to download all of it? Not sure on the technical terms. My cousin told me to ask. My laptop is down for the count and she doesn't think the iPad will take it all. If I tried on the iPad and it failed could I try again on the laptop once I get a new one. I'd most likely be streaming it from my phone anyhow but would like to have it saved somewhere.

By the way, I'm a big fan. Great stuff you do Pfannerman

Pfanner man

I've been trying out a couple of the redirects and really appreciate the time you took to break down the pro's and con's of each version.
glad that's helpful for you. that was one of the details i really wanted to include. i found that a lot of times when i learned something from someone else there was all kinds of "buts" and "ifs" that weren't mentioned that i would have to figure out at the worst times in the field :tonto:

Pfanner man

Nice to see you've finally joined up mate.

What inspired the Schultz effect then ? It seems like quite a lot of work went into it. The short answer won't do, by the way.

Also, are you German ?
Ha! knew you wouldn't make it easy for me ;) First off, thank you for taking an interest and taking the time to mention it.
I'll start with the easy part. my last name is Schultz and yes it is German but i'm no pure bred, quite the mutt actually.
As far as the project goes i've always been about experimenting, trial and error, or trial by fire in some cases. Not always the greatest way to do things and i wouldn't always recommend it but out of that came some experience based knowledge. Then i started to read and go to seminars in an attempt to expand my knowledge, learn the right way and validate what i already thought i knew. That stuff is indispensable, the hands on learning, the reference material, the data, the conversations, i can't say enough about it. Buuut, i didn't always remember or catch it all. I also found once i got to a certain point there wasn't a "next level" being taught. I couldn't "validate" my personal findings. Besides all of that, it's quite a chunk of money, time and travel to attend a seminar. I started learning more from the internet, mostly YouTube. Lot's of good bits and pieces but it doesn't really complete the puzzle. The years went by and i realized a lot of the knowledge i accumulated, subtleties i experienced, ideas i created were of real value and not really being taught. There are a lot of next level innovators out there better than me sharing great info all over the place but that's the problem, it's all over the place. I saw a way to tie it all together and make it obtainable and accessible and affordable for climbers all over the world. So that's what i did.

Pfanner man

Only question I have is how much memory do I need for this if I wanted to download all of it? Not sure on the technical terms. My cousin told me to ask. My laptop is down for the count and she doesn't think the iPad will take it all. If I tried on the iPad and it failed could I try again on the laptop once I get a new one. I'd most likely be streaming it from my phone anyhow but would like to have it saved somewhere.

By the way, I'm a big fan. Great stuff you do Pfannerman
it's huge, like over 50GB. don't try to download the entire thing if space is any sort of issue. stream it first then pick the chapters that you'd really like to have in the field. they range from 1GB to 8GB and are more likely to fit on your laptop or phone