The Rope Runner sucks at sucking.

Yale 11.7 and a rope runner is invincible....it flattens but just not a problem....nothing ties knots like kern and 11.7 series.
Are Yale 11.7 and Scandere the same thing that you're referring in to? I purchased 11.7 Yale Scandere, so I hope we're all talking about the same thing.

My 11.4 BW2 and my 10HTC would not work correctly. Both would slip, unless I had the top bollard closed so hard that I could not effectively use the bird as designed.

I haven't worn the paint off the heat sink yet, as I'm afraid to use the rr in a tree until I get a rope that I'm comfortable with.

swingdude

De' Island Buzzer
Are Yale 11.7 and Scandere the same thing that you're referring in to? I purchased 11.7 Yale Scandere, so I hope we're all talking about the same thing.

My 11.4 BW2 and my 10HTC would not work correctly. Both would slip, unless I had the top bollard closed so hard that I could not effectively use the bird as designed.

I haven't worn the paint off the heat sink yet, as I'm afraid to use the rr in a tree until I get a rope that I'm comfortable with.
No but scandere will work. Yale 11.7 are bluemoon. Focus. Poison Ivy and it's sisters. Prism. Etc.

Well I just got my first chance to use my rr on something other than a 2' garage descent, and boy am I happy with it from the 5 seconds it took me to descend 15' of Scandere!

I know, that sounds pathetic, but that's all the time I've had on it to date.

I can't wait until I get a day to play in a tree with it.