Stihl ProTip video

rico

Great climbing, rigging, cutting, and a very professional, highly informative video. I thoroughly enjoyed that. Well done!

RopeShield

:estudioso: Get rid of the hazard tree bit. Imho. If you condemn a tree based on one observation Mark, it shows a lack of observations and thoughtful consideration.

joezilla11

I thought it was a good informative video. The shelf cut and ledge cut looked like the same thing to me. Is there a difference? Even sounds the same but it’s been a while since I’ve done crane work and I was never taught that.

Mark Chisholm

Administrator
:estudioso: Get rid of the hazard tree bit. Imho. If you condemn a tree based on one observation Mark, it shows a lack of observations and thoughtful consideration.
It's done bud. Can't get rid of anything. And history does prove the hazard is there. No need to dig too deep unless you want to determine the timeline. Either way, county wanted it down and so did the power co so that's what happened.

Mark Chisholm

Administrator
That and the situation was a hazard unless we invested in some maintenance practices that no one would approve. The point is there was a hazard with risk so it wasn't staged. That's all.