Stihl 066 woods ported

Discussion in 'TreeBay' started by Treetrim, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Treetrim

Treetrim Member

I am selling my Brent Combs woods ported 066 magnum with poly flywheel crankcase with square back red light covers and NO de-comp cylinder. New oem DP cover or can put a homemade DP cover with little tube in front cover pointing out and angled left a hair. Your choice. This is a true bad azz work saw.

I'm thinking $600 for woods ported 066 I use for my personal use since 07, PHO or can work out deal with a used 25" ES bar and new stihl RSC chain or 32" Carlton like new with chain.

small stihl dawgs or big stihl dawgs set

066 poly flywheel crankcase with redlight covers and topend woods ported and HD filter. NO de-comp, hence 460 rescue handle installed. Saw is NOT rev limited.

ONLY THING RL RED LIGHT ON THIS SAW IS THE TOP COVER AND CARB COVERS AND THE NO DE-COMP PORTED CYLINDER.

This was testing my 5 ci race chain on the 066 for fun set at only 14K

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUTMEcvTLr0

23" fresh spruce testing chains one day. square chisel skip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21GX7mLg_gA
  2. Treetrim

Treetrim Member

3. scrat

scrat Member

Treetrim
    could you pm me contact information for Brent Combs. I am intersted in geting a saw done.
    Thanks
    Scrat
  4. Treetrim

Treetrim Member

I will get hold of him and ask if it is OK to do so.

Another guy had ported some of my saws and were done by Dan Henry in Pa. I know for fact he is still doing work on them. He did my 372, 346 and 026 pro and a 084.

Brent had did my 066 and another 084.
  5. scrat

scrat Member

What is your overall feeling between Dan and Brent? service, knowledge, turn around and price. also where is Brent located, you mentioned Dan is in PA.
    Thanks
  6. Treetrim

Treetrim Member

Brent does this as a hobby and is a chainsaw racer. Dan runs a chainsaw shop.
    I wont say anything on Brent till he gives me his OK and I am not calling him on a Sunday so I emailed him.

I sent you a PM. I'm not putting this stuff in the open to be hashed out. JMO.
  7. scrat

scrat Member

Thanks it is all good. I appreciate your help
  8. Treetrim

Treetrim Member

I sent you a PM with his answer at Chainsawrepair.