Stein tal lite bungee lanyard

Does anyone know of a USA company that carries the stein tal lite bungee lanyard. It is the perfect lanyard for my silky saw but i can only find an overseas company that sells it

Joeybagodonuts

Yeah.. Honey Bros has gone up on shipping significantly in recent months.. I recently needed a couple small items that were significantly cheaper through them & shipping was over 40 bucks.. 6 months ago that same stuff shipped was 26-28 dollars..

Same thing with Gustharts, they went up.. not as bad though on small stuff.. I'm pretty sure you can still get light loads shipped east coast stateside for like 13-15 bucks..

Alot of times i wish gusharts had the items honey bros has & vice versus with the shipping.

Anyhow, I'm in the same boat, although i feel completely loaded down with gear already & things to tangle, i desperately need a Silky Lanyard.. i literally just dropped an hour ago on the very last cut!!! So irritating.. no ground help either.

I'm thinking something retractable, without a doubt.. Is that what y'all are using? Only retractables?

Brocky

Maybe contact one of the smaller arborist supply companies that carries other Stein products, and see if they can get it for you.

How about carrying a magnet on throw line, or tied to the end of climb line to retrieve a dropped saw? I’ve used a Fifi Hook in the past, need to get a magnet now.

Last edited:

southsoundtree

Yeah.. Honey Bros has gone up on shipping significantly in recent months.. I recently needed a couple small items that were significantly cheaper through them & shipping was over 40 bucks.. 6 months ago that same stuff shipped was 26-28 dollars..

Same thing with Gustharts, they went up.. not as bad though on small stuff.. I'm pretty sure you can still get light loads shipped east coast stateside for like 13-15 bucks..

Alot of times i wish gusharts had the items honey bros has & vice versus with the shipping.

Anyhow, I'm in the same boat, although i feel completely loaded down with gear already & things to tangle, i desperately need a Silky Lanyard.. i literally just dropped an hour ago on the very last cut!!! So irritating.. no ground help either.

I'm thinking something retractable, without a doubt.. Is that what y'all are using? Only retractables?

I'm I'm rolling solo up a tree, I have extra ear plugs, and always a second saw. If it's handsaw-only work, I'm taking two handsaws (regular and a little one), otherwise chainsaw and handsaw.
Once burned, twice shy.