Splicing Stable Braid Question

96coal449

Please disregard my last post. Just visited both Wesspur and TS sites to see that Atlas and Sterling are one of the same. My memory isn't as sharp as it used to be.

96coal449

I have oodles of Stable Braid in all diameters. One Yale polydyne 1/2''er. I did hear Yale has a hockling (spelling?) issue. Have yet to run my Polydyne.

TimBr

You should have the pleasure of rapelling out of a tree on three strand esterlon and a tautline hitch while being chased by bald faced hornets. Three strand esterlon would hockle when you looked at it.
Damn, now that sounds like a good time! Where do I sign up? Just kidding of course. I've never yet even seen a bald faced hornet in my lifetime, but they are legendary. Any idea what their range is? I hear they hit like a hammer.

Tim

oldoakman

Damn, now that sounds like a good time! Where do I sign up? Just kidding of course. I've never yet even seen a bald faced hornet in my lifetime, but they are legendary. Any idea what their range is? I hear they hit like a hammer.

Tim
You should have them in your neighborhood.

JD3000

They easily gain entry into our realm from the Seventh Layer of Hell via numerous thin spots in the space-time continuum. I believe Ikea is such a portal as is the BMV.

Those f'ers hurt worse than any other wasp sting I've ever had. Multiple whacks from the same one plus all his pissed off buddies in the legs while weedwacking the edge of a lawn. Couldn't walk for hours.

TimBr

@Steve-o; Ouch! I also just read online that they like to spray venom into the eyes of animals that they consider to be a threat. I did not know about that earlier, but also had not ever read of a person saying it happened to them, either. Maybe that's rare.

Tim