SNOW!

swingdude

De' Island Buzzer
Complaining is what we do Mac, I am always complaining about the heat, but not for long ha ha.....E great vid bro...love your transitions...having climbed with you often and know your style, I never tire seeing them...will make it again this summer for longer...hoping that more osmosis takes place...lol

Brady Chapman

Wow, you have your work positioning down to a science; impressive to watch. Great video overall too. The snow adds a nice touch for the viewing. And I know that's ALL it adds, lol, working in the cold and snow makes everything harder. Wet gloves, mechanical malfunction, strength reduction on certain pieces of equipment. Just thought I should mention for the sake of all the warm weather dwellers enamored by the beauty of the snow in the video.

oceans

Wow, you have your work positioning down to a science; impressive to watch. Great video overall too. The snow adds a nice touch for the viewing. And I know that's ALL it adds, lol, working in the cold and snow makes everything harder. Wet gloves, mechanical malfunction, strength reduction on certain pieces of equipment. Just thought I should mention for the sake of all the warm weather dwellers enamored by the beauty of the snow in the video.
Thanks so much, Brady! Honestly! Glad you enjoyed that. It's like commercial fishing... I'm glad I can look back on the experience in a find way because in reality, it can kinda $uc&.
Oh, and I'll agree with the great words of Mark Przekurat, "Work positioning is EVERYTHING". Cheers!

Tuebor

Just tried to view this video again today... but it's been blocked due to the music :(

Does it exist anywhere else besides YouTube?

Last edited:

oceans

Just tried to view this video again today... but it's been blocked due to the music :(

Does it exist anywhere else besides YouTube?
Tuebor, thanks for posting. It does not exist anywhere else (to my knowledge) but on an external hard drive of mine. Perhaps I can dig into changing the music and reposting on YouTube.

Tuebor

Thanks Eric. I wanted to show it to a new climber to point out a couple techniques, and then I wanted to see what you were doing with your chainsaw scabbard that a couple of posters commented on.

Last edited:

CanadianStan

Here's a peek at the winter we've been having up here in New England. The weather has made for some difficulties, but also some fun. I hope you enjoy this vid featuring the Mini Bone Lanyard Adjuster in action. It performs quite well with 10mm lines in DdRT mode and SRT mode.

This was also posted on page 130 of the Compact Bull Dog Bone thread, located in the Stationary Rope Technique forum. There will likely be some discussion about the device there. Just posting here for kicks. Cheers!

Copyright content is blocked :( any chance you can reupload via tree buzz ?

oceans

I’ll definitely do all I can. It’s a bit of work I can delve into after Expo. I’m giving a couple talks so there’s finalizing material for those, and making preparations for a climber / lift operator workshop the weekend after Expo. I’m grateful to everyone for the renewed interest and I’ll do all I can ASAP...just gotta clear my plate a little. :)