Sk 1550 price quote

There huge and power must be amazing.. What do u run now?
We have a Vermeer 625 and it’s a beast and we have some cat 246b 262c and a 287b but we need something in between
I demo a sk 1550 with counterweights and yes blew my mind simply amazing trying to make the right deal with ditch Witch but waiting on Vermeer to bring out a ctx 100 on Monday
The 1550 lifted 2k all the way up and was pretty stable!!!

We have a Vermeer 625 and it’s a beast and we have some cat 246b 262c and a 287b but we need something in between
I demo a sk 1550 with counterweights and yes blew my mind simply amazing trying to make the right deal with ditch Witch but waiting on Vermeer to bring out a ctx 100 on Monday
If I didn’t already have a mini that goes through a 34 gate I wouldn’t consider the ditch Witch it’s 43 inches wide but with both I would have the best of both worlds!!!

erwin

I just bought a ctx100 a month ago, love it. It lifts 2000 lb easy. Now I added another 120 lb in the back and it’s even better. The reason I did that it’s because I’m only 5’7” n can use a 4-6” lift on the stand to see things well.

Last edited:
So what did you think about the ctx100? @VenasNursery
Well I bought the sk 1550 it was amazing with the counter weights I canceled my demo with Vermeer because the 1550 will lift 2k all the way up and the ctx will lift 1100 to the top even my salesman from Vermeer it’s not even comparable apples and oranges
I guess Vermeer is releasing a 160 which is a 1600 lbs machine at the gie or Bauma show in October and will be on sale around the first of next year
But the ditch witch will be delivered tomorrow morning
I have to order a mini to full size skidsteer adapter plate and I can run my auger trencher bucket and all my attachments that it can handle

islandedge

Well I bought the sk 1550 it was amazing with the counter weights I canceled my demo with Vermeer because the 1550 will lift 2k all the way up and the ctx will lift 1100 to the top even my salesman from Vermeer it’s not even comparable apples and oranges
I guess Vermeer is releasing a 160 which is a 1600 lbs machine at the gie or Bauma show in October and will be on sale around the first of next year
But the ditch witch will be delivered tomorrow morning
I have to order a mini to full size skidsteer adapter plate and I can run my auger trencher bucket and all my attachments that it can handle
It runs the standard dingo plate?

islandedge

I was in the same boat when I bought a flatbed from D & R trailer. I ended up pulling the two Springs from the inside and that allowed me to pull the ramps another 3" In toward the center on both sides