Simarghu Fire harness?

Yimboob

I would love to know the price justification for that. Other than the custom Ds I see nothing overly technical about the saddle.
I think hes talking about the treemotion lite. The treemotion is 510 USD and this is 353 euros which is like 450 USD or so.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Greg_L

My beef with it:

Lower rings look pretty huge. I can't imagine a need for 3 bridges, so that seems a touch excessive.
For all the hype on the front, it looks like there's not much more going on for gear storage than your typical Cougar...like they forgot or something.

My beef with it:

Lower rings look pretty huge. I can't imagine a need for 3 bridges, so that seems a touch excessive.
For all the hype on the front, it looks like there's not much more going on for gear storage than your typical Cougar...like they forgot or something.
So you have a beef with a harness that you've not seen or used?

Greg_L

So you have a beef with a harness that you've not seen or used?
Well, when you word it that way, of course not. That would be petty, and unfair to the harness.

However, I am a climber and a potential customer to any enterprising tree equipment manufacturer, which means I am not only entitled to an opinion, but that my willingness to purchase a brand new piece of gear can and will be largely based on the information the manufacturer provides....in this case, photos, a video, and a brief description. Just like any other gear manufactured in Europe, that is possibly all I'll ever have to go on. It would be foolish of me to NOT judge new gear harshly upon initial visual inspection over the internet, lest I make unnecessary, uninformed, or useless investments.

So yes, I have a beef with it. Doesn't mean you have to agree.

Last edited: