Sherrillstuff? Treestuff sold?

treebilly

TS is still doing me right. My kids are a little upset that I don't get all kinds of stickers but I still get my stuff quickly and usually a cool buff tossed in.

Speaking of emails I just got another one. That's three today but one was order confirmation, second was a delivery notice, and this one is for the flash sale

treebilly

Not a one. Unless you include the shipping label. Received shipping confirmation earlier today. Hopefully there will be stickers.

I forgot to mention the wildflower seed packets I received in my last two orders. My daughters love them

I always get stickers and lately the flower packs but never the small extras like before. My last order was placed on a Thursday but did not ship till Monday, incomplete, for something that showed in stock. First time my order did not ship same day.

The order before, I called in to add something and the girl on the phone was beyond excellent.

Any company or organization will mirror its leadership, period. This is a fact of leadership that all good leaders know. There is no way around it. Leaders/managers set the tone, atmosphere, work ethic, and culture of their organization. When good leaders step aside ( even when the reasons are noble ) and do not have the right people in place to handle the change smoothly with integrity, culture will always regress. If your customers are having problems with their products/orders it is always management's responsibility. If it ain't broke dont fix it till it is.