Sherrillstuff? Treestuff sold?

Discussion in 'Rant and Rave' started by Bob Bob, Oct 17, 2016.

1. treebilly

treebilly Well-Known Member

TS is still doing me right. My kids are a little upset that I don't get all kinds of stickers but I still get my stuff quickly and usually a cool buff tossed in.

Speaking of emails I just got another one. That's three today but one was order confirmation, second was a delivery notice, and this one is for the flash sale

2. bonner1040

bonner1040 Well-Known Member

You should definitely be getting stickers!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. treebilly

treebilly Well-Known Member

Not a one. Unless you include the shipping label. Received shipping confirmation earlier today. Hopefully there will be stickers.

I forgot to mention the wildflower seed packets I received in my last two orders. My daughters love them

JD3000 and bonner1040 like this.
  4. 96coal449

96coal449 Well-Known Member

I'm still getting stickers. I almost can't tell what color my little cabinet in the garage is.
    Thanks Nick!

treebilly and bonner1040 like this.
  5. RoyalTree

RoyalTree Active Member

I always get stickers and lately the flower packs but never the small extras like before. My last order was placed on a Thursday but did not ship till Monday, incomplete, for something that showed in stock. First time my order did not ship same day.

The order before, I called in to add something and the girl on the phone was beyond excellent.

6. JeffGu

JeffGu Well-Known Member

OutOfStockStuff.com

Stant82 and Tyler Durden like this.
  7. Stant82

Stant82 Member

Any company or organization will mirror its leadership, period. This is a fact of leadership that all good leaders know. There is no way around it. Leaders/managers set the tone, atmosphere, work ethic, and culture of their organization. When good leaders step aside ( even when the reasons are noble ) and do not have the right people in place to handle the change smoothly with integrity, culture will always regress. If your customers are having problems with their products/orders it is always management's responsibility. If it ain't broke dont fix it till it is.