SENA mic mounting tips?

How are you guys securing your mic to your helmets. The Velcro pads supplied lasted 1 day in the heat upgraded to better Velcro so far, but it’s not ideal. Too loose and the mic bounces around.

Has anyone tried glue or screws?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

deevo

How are you guys securing your mic to your helmets. The Velcro pads supplied lasted 1 day in the heat upgraded to better Velcro so far, but it’s not ideal. Too loose and the mic bounces around.

Has anyone tried glue or screws?

I’ll text you pics of mine, I’ve done over 25 helmets now for my co and others.

Raven

Has anyone tried mounting the speakers inside the shell instead of the muffs? It's a comfort issue, I like muffs in winter but not in the blazing heat of a MN summer. I suppose feedback would be an issue without the muffs, maybe there's an earplug option?

Has anyone tried mounting the speakers inside the shell instead of the muffs? It's a comfort issue, I like muffs in winter but not in the blazing heat of a MN summer. I suppose feedback would be an issue without the muffs, maybe there's an earplug option?
On the 20S EVOs that we run there is a 2.5mm headphone port. Not sure I’d want those wires hanging everywhere, but it’s an option.