RopeKnight

Merle Nelson

Last edited:

Merle Nelson

Huh, only thing I can see is I didn't use dash and last four digits when entering my postal code. Otherwise, Thomas will sort it out I'm sure. PM him to make sure he knows it's not working.

TimBr

Don't know if anyone has seen it but Thomas is selling the RK on ebay. A very low price when you take into account the strong dollar against Canadian at this time.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262242919982?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

In my area I use this for most shots into trees. Slides down through the canopy well. Pulls back through extremely well when I missed my mark by a bit and want to reposition.
As of 9:15am eastern time, it shows only four remaining out of a batch of ten, I think. Two questions, Merle. How did you happen to find out about this in the first place? Also, does this mean that Thomas is getting out of the business of having these things made and trying to sell them? Is it possible that this might be the last chance to acquire one before they become a discontinued item?

Sorry, that was three questions. Thanks in advance for any answers you choose to provide.

It is nice to hear that Thomas' product works so well for you.

Tim

Merle Nelson

Tim I contacted Thomas off another thread and he let me know about it.

He'll have to answer the other two questions. It definitely is the cheapest you'll see it I bet.

TimBr

Also, does this mean that Thomas is getting out of the business of having these things made and trying to sell them?

Is it possible that this might be the last chance to acquire one before they become a discontinued item?

Thanks in advance for any answers you choose to provide.

It is nice to hear that Thomas' product works so well for you.

Tim

@RopeShield; @Tom Dunlap; I am still interested in the answers to my questions, for the record. Thanks.

Tim

RopeShield

Yes available
If you lose one.
Wreck one.
Want a second, third or more.
Guaranteed for life, so replacements are available. We love how it's changed things for the better in the industry. Happy to keep throwing it around for many more yrs.