Retiring, "again" any young guys need a good climbing saw?

Hey guys, i put in my 22 years. Retired in 2011 and I have Lots of awesome memories. However it is time to let go of any ideas i have about getting back into a tree! I turn 50 this week so i'm letting my last saw and rope go to someone who will enjoy them everyday. I've got a Stihl MS 201 T that a friend bought me in exchange for helping her take down a couple pines and an oak by her cabin. I did the job, since then i haven't had much use for it. Now I only use it for making potato chip wafers of cherry and hickory for my smoker grill. Ridiculous.
This is like parting with part of my right arm but i know it is time. I think it is time to let someone else use this treasure. The saw has four hours use. I'm in northern Virginia if anybody close by is interested.

96coal449

You may want to repost in the treebay section and list an asking price, description of rope, and pics of course! Good luck with your sale.

BTW, I wish I could retire in 2yrs when I turn 50.

You may want to repost in the treebay section and list an asking price, description of rope, and pics of course! Good luck with your sale.

BTW, I wish I could retire in 2yrs when I turn 50.
oh, thanks, i will repost it over in treebay.
My retirement wasn't voluntary. The government goons needed more cash for their Qe3 program so they stole everything in 2011.

TimBr

@Barry M; There are some gentlemen who still climb trees in their 70's, just so you know what is possible.

Tim

Also, welcome to the TreeBuzz forum. I think you are going to like it here.

rico

55 yrs old with 40 years in the saddle here, and am just hitting my prime. If the gods are willing, I hope to be wreaking tree's well into my 70’s. I worked with an old-timer who was crushing big wood until he was almost 80. On of the best tree-men I have ever worked with, and someone I aspire to be!

New2trees

55 yrs old with 40 years in the saddle here, and am just hitting my prime. If the gods are willing, I hope to be wreaking tree's well into my 70’s. I worked with an old-timer who was crushing big wood until he was almost 80. On of the best tree-men I have ever worked with, and someone I aspire to be!

I would say you are off to a hell of a good start young man!

Bucknut

Damn Rico, I just saw this! I watched your latest video today (New Guy Bry) and the one on Windfall Doug Firs, and everything else you put out. Swear I wouldn't have guessed you at more than 40 years old. Tree life is treating you well bro!

rico

Damn Rico, I just saw this! I watched your latest video today (New Guy Bry) and the one on Windfall Doug Firs, and everything else you put out. Swear I wouldn't have guessed you at more than 40 years old. Tree life is treating you well bro!
Thanks Buck. I owe it to an amazing wife, some very clean living, hard work, and life circumstance that forced me to learn how to truly take care of myself. Blessed bro!

Hey guys, i put in my 22 years. Retired in 2011 and I have Lots of awesome memories. However it is time to let go of any ideas i have about getting back into a tree! I turn 50 this week so i'm letting my last saw and rope go to someone who will enjoy them everyday. I've got a Stihl MS 201 T that a friend bought me in exchange for helping her take down a couple pines and an oak by her cabin. I did the job, since then i haven't had much use for it. Now I only use it for making potato chip wafers of cherry and hickory for my smoker grill. Ridiculous.
This is like parting with part of my right arm but i know it is time. I think it is time to let someone else use this treasure. The saw has four hours use. I'm in northern Virginia if anybody close by is interested.
Hi sir. I just started climbing and could use a saw. Can you please PM me a price? I am in Craig County VA. Thank you!