Reno TreeStuff Party - March 16th

bonner1040

Attention Reno area! Reno arborist Rick Teinert is hosting a TreeStuff Party on March 16th and everyone is invited!

This Party starts at 11am and will be at:
Idlewild Park
2055 Idlewild Dr
Reno, NV 89509

TreeStuff Parties are completely FREE recreational climbing meetups hosted by local climbers and powered by TreeStuff to help expand and connect the arborist community. For more information, you can head to www.TreeStuff.com/Parties and RSVP on our Facebook Event.

Let us know in the comments if you've been to a TreeStuff Party, what you liked or didn't like about it and anything else we can do to improve them. If there are specific items you'd like to see, post those separately or 'like' a post listing an item you'd want to see.

I was excited to go one last October but it got canceled and no notice was given, no emails, no nothing so I showed up (an hour drive away) the day of, found no one, hopped on your website and facebook both but instead of a cancelation notice there was no mention of it ever having been scheduled...

I hope it goes great for ya'll but if this event gets canned please do a better job letting people know!

I was excited to go one last October but it got canceled and no notice was given, no emails, no nothing so I showed up (an hour drive away) the day of, found no one, hopped on your website and facebook both but instead of a cancelation notice there was no mention of it ever having been scheduled...

I hope it goes great for ya'll but if this event gets canned please do a better job letting people know!
Wow, that sounds harsh!

bonner1040

I'm sorry to hear about that. Both of our Parties scheduled for October happened, so there must have been some miscommunication somewhere about the location. We don't usually send out mass emails about Party updates because we don't want to annoy the people who aren't in the region, however, we do make sure to notify through the Facebook Events if anything changes, which is why it's important to RSVP for the event.

We put in a lot of time trying to make these fun free events for everyone and I hope you can make it to a future TreeStuff Party.