Relative pricing of one task to another, expressed as ratios

colb

Got a bee in my pfannerbonnet today. Would you guys share your typical pricing schedules for regular tasks you do, relative to other regular tasks you do - expressed as a ratio. For instance:

Removal:whole crown reduction prune in 1" wood, both for a 30" diameter tree in an open field.

Removal:whole crown reduction prune in 3" wood both for a 30" diameter tree in an open field.

Eab injection:tgr drench

Do it for anything of interest to you. I just thought it was an interesting way to consider pricing, without outing people's actual pricing, and in a way that might encourage some thought about how we estimate projects.

I'm particularly interested in ratios of whole crown reduction prune cost to removal cost. I want to wait for some replies before discussing it more.

I know that there are lots of details that go into even the most straightforward estimate, so I'll ask you to "play along" by making up your own details with just a single difference, or by just pretending that we live a simple life, lol, and that a tree in a field is just a tree in a field...

CanadianStan

Got a bee in my pfannerbonnet today. Would you guys share your typical pricing schedules for regular tasks you do, relative to other regular tasks you do - expressed as a ratio. For instance:

Removal:whole crown reduction prune in 1" wood, both for a 30" diameter tree in an open field.

Removal:whole crown reduction prune in 3" wood both for a 30" diameter tree in an open field.

Eab injection:tgr drench

Do it for anything of interest to you. I just thought it was an interesting way to consider pricing, without outing people's actual pricing, and in a way that might encourage some thought about how we estimate projects.

I'm particularly interested in ratios of whole crown reduction prune cost to removal cost. I want to wait for some replies before discussing it more.

I know that there are lots of details that go into even the most straightforward estimate, so I'll ask you to "play along" by making up your own details with just a single difference, or by just pretending that we live a simple life, lol, and that a tree in a field is just a tree in a field...
Do you mean the relative hourly rates we try to charge, per task-type, or the per unit cost of a removal vs reduction (same tree)

evo

Are these theoretical ratios or are we taking some off for efficiency