Recommended saw shops?

Happy holidays guys, hope everyone is well! I have some saws id like to have modded for the new year, and i was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for really good saw shops in the connecticut area? Thanks guys and have a great new year!

deevo

There’s also dominantsaw.com I believe they are in VT, they are on Instagram and have made some nice saws. I think they are the closest reputable saw shops to you that I know of.

Not sure of any guys modding saws locally. I’ve shipped saws to Mastermind in Tennessee. Good people.
There’s also dominantsaw.com I believe they are in VT, they are on Instagram and have made some nice saws. I think they are the closest reputable saw shops to you that I know of.
Not sure of any guys modding saws locally. I’ve shipped saws to Mastermind in Tennessee. Good people.
Thanks guys, ill check both places out, im definitely willing to travel some if need be. I appreciate the input

chiselbit

There are saw builders all over the place. It doesn’t cost much to ship a saw. Look on the outdoor power equipment forum. Lots of guys there building saws.

treebilly

Mastermind is pretty busy. Every time I hear from him he’s booked for months. I just need to bight the bullet and have a few “extra” saws so I can ship some off

colb

Is Brad Snelling okay? I know he was going in for surgery a year or two ago, but never heard if he recovered...