Rayco rg50

Jasonk

selling our rayco rg50. This has been a great machine for us. We just put a brand new cutter wheel, bearings and belt on. Spare belt, pockets and teeth as well as manual will be included. Full service with oem filters in the fall. Just updating to a new machine. $12,500- or best reasonable offer.

Attachments

Jasonk

It sounds like Bandit makes a nice stump machine. Just wondering why you didn't stick with rayco though.
Mostly because the bandit dealer is 20 min from us and we have a great relationship with them. The rayco dealer didn't even have a machine for us to demo and there machine was 10k more. I don't roll the dice on 70k and hope for the best.

ROYCE

Mostly because the bandit dealer is 20 min from us and we have a great relationship with them. The rayco dealer didn't even have a machine for us to demo and there machine was 10k more. I don't roll the dice on 70k and hope for the best.
Is that tyler equipment? I just called looking for parts and they said they were no longer a distributor of bandit parts. I had to go through BobCat because they bought out bandit? Is this true?

Jasonk

Is that tyler equipment? I just called looking for parts and they said they were no longer a distributor of bandit parts. I had to go through BobCat because they bought out bandit? Is this true?
Yes bobcat got the territory because Tyler wasn't moving enough equipment. The guys at bobcat are top notch and will do a great job.

Jasonk

Just to clarify Royce the bobcat stores just took over the bandit territory selling brush bandit, they didn't buy out bandit. Not sure if I answered your question in my first response.

rugger01

A buddy of mine spent a s#÷*t load of money with Bobcat of RI (2 new 20"+ chippers and a new grinder) over the past 3 yrs and every single peice had major issues. He has had nightmares with their service dept. and results were shite. He had to have it fixed elsewhere and pay the bill. He said that after they make the sale they write you off.

Jasonk

A buddy of mine spent a s#÷*t load of money with Bobcat of RI (2 new 20"+ chippers and a new grinder) over the past 3 yrs and every single peice had major issues. He has had nightmares with their service dept. and results were shite. He had to have it fixed elsewhere and pay the bill. He said that after they make the sale they write you off.
I have to agree here. After bobcat took over bandit they have gone down hill. My experience has been very similar in the last year ruining a good relationship of about 15 years. Unfortunate to say the least.....