ramrod 900t

treebing

it has a great Kohler engine but a blown hydraulic pump. some leaky lines as well. it really needs a hydraulic cooler installed I believe. otherwise you will be chasing blown lines, pumps,and motors for eternity.

you will have to come get it.

$900

Jehinten

This machine is tempting, just to meet Kevin and maybe he forgot that he left a rope runner in a compartment on it. ;) I just bought a Vermeer s600, so I am currently getting an evil eye on any other mini skids that I show my wife.

treebing

you can get a aftermarket pump for between 300-400 dollars. ramrod wants like 1500 for a pump which is absurd. don't buy anything from them if you can help it. the machine is very simple. I would definitely install a hydraulic oil cooler. looking at this and my newer ditchwitch, the only difference is the cooler. and that's a big source of problems for the ramrod. other than that its a great machine.

treebing

you can get a aftermarket pump for between 300-400 dollars. ramrod wants like 1500 for a pump which is absurd. don't buy anything from them if you can help it. the machine is very simple. I would definitely install a hydraulic oil cooler. looking at this and my newer ditchwitch, the only difference is the cooler. and that's a big source of problems for the ramrod. other than that its a great machine.