Purposively Designed Chainsaw Protection for Women

Discussion in 'WOTT- Women Of The Trees' started by Clogger, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Clogger

Clogger Member

Kia Ora Everyone.

We are currently in the process of designing chainsaw protective trousers for women. The intention is to produce a garment which is better fitting, comes in women's sizing and is ultimately more comfortable. The end goal is to have both male and female versions of our range of chainsaw protection (i.e. Zero Pants) and climbing pants (i.e. Spiders). It would be great to hear what everyone thinks of this and any ideas you may have on how we could make the garment as good as can be. Any and all ideas are welcome. Please also feel free to message us direct via this forum or by email (neil@zenitec.co.nz).

Thanks everyone & kind regards,

Neil@Clogger

treebeach, KnottyMonky and roxy like this.
  2. monkeylove

monkeylove Well-Known Member

@ladybird I know you want in on this, you were just saying how cool those new Cloggers looked. Well and you can spread the word to the other female climbers.

3. Crimsonking

Crimsonking Well-Known Member

4. nicoleb

nicoleb New Member

Awesome, so y'all will be making tree climbing trousers with chainsaw protection for women!? Sign me up!
    Be sure to have designs for smaller waist, plus a butt, quads & calves.... what are those things called?...oh yeah, muscles! please make them so they fit curves with muscles

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    rope-a-dope likes this.
  5. Clogger

Clogger Member

That's the plan. We hope to have some for trial very soon.

6. k8ytree

k8ytree New Member

I'm in saw pants 6 days a week in a climate that goes from +40 to -40. Fit is a must as we all say but ventilation is a great feature too that could be closed when needed. Abrasive resistant material would be great on the inner thigh/crotch area as well( my powerlifting quads rub).
    I've been curious to try your pants for a long time but no one deals them in Canada and I really have no size comparison.

7. Mel

Mel Member

+1 for rubbing quads.
    +1 for ventilation
    also, some decently sized cargo pockets would help. Need a place for my phone, saw tool, etc.. the gladiators I have now have a bunch of little pockets on top of eachother that don't fit anything other than a single credit card. seriously. there's only one functional pocket on those pants.

8. nicoleb

nicoleb New Member

I went for some custom Clogger Zeros.
    Customer for life! Y'all are amazing. The custom measurements make these more comfortable than my lazy Sunday sweat pants. They breathe, the material holds it shape through 5 straight days of wear, the pockets actually work for holding and accessing the objects within them while I'm in my saddle... the hooks attach to my boots and work great to keep anything from riding up.
    Seriously, these are amazing! Thank you for making a great product. I would be more than willing to test any other products you're working on.

WaitakKauri and k8ytree like this.
  9. Clogger

Clogger Member

Glad you like them. We'll keep working on improving them and hopefully they'll get better yet. Kind regards, Neil@Clogger

k8ytree and nicoleb like this.
  10. Clogger

Clogger Member

Kia Ora Everyone,

The Women's Zero pants have completed the trials and are now available for pre-order. Please take a look at the attached measurement chart for reference (also attached is a flyer featuring a great shot of our good friend Rachel). If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me an e-mail (neil@zenitec.co.nz). Also, any feedback or suggestions for improvements are most welcome.

We'll be extending the women's range shortly and the Spider Climbing Pants will be next up!

Kind regards,

Neil@Clogger

Attached Files: