Potential ramrod mini skid steer buyers beware

Just giving an update on the ramrod skidsteer mess. In October I called my credit card company and got a full refund. As far as I'm concerned it shouldn't take 10 months to receive a machine. I am done dealing with ramrod and looking into boxer skidsteers. If anyone has experience with them i am open to hearing them. Thanks

New2trees

Glad to hear your credit card company took care of this for you...so sad how many "businesses" operate in this manner these days.

Last edited:

colb

Just giving an update on the ramrod skidsteer mess. In October I called my credit card company and got a full refund. As far as I'm concerned it shouldn't take 10 months to receive a machine. I am done dealing with ramrod and looking into boxer skidsteers. If anyone has experience with them i am open to hearing them. Thanks
I haven't heard anything about Boxer skid steers in a while. A few years ago they were under-spec'd with their hydraulic pumps, had great tip weights, and had tracks that could narrow to 36" access at the push of a button. Look into the ditch witch minis, and the branch manager BME loaders.

I ordered a mini skidsteer from ramrod back in December, now it's the end of March. I have called them many times and left messages, apparently the phones that they have only take in calls, they never call you back. The customer service is horrible. When I bought the machine back in December I was told it would take about 2 weeks to get my machine. It is now coming up on 5 months, still nothing. This is very frustrating to say the least. The machines work great this will be the 5th ramrod I will own, if it ever gets here (considering I paid for it in full back in december). I'm pretty easy to deal with but this not the way to treat a repeat customer or any customer for that matter. I'm a business owner, if I treated customers like this I would be laughed out of town.

I ordered a mini skidsteer from ramrod back in December, now it's the end of March. I have called them many times and left messages, apparently the phones that they have only take in calls, they never call you back. The customer service is horrible. When I bought the machine back in December I was told it would take about 2 weeks to get my machine. It is now coming up on 5 months, still nothing. This is very frustrating to say the least. The machines work great this will be the 5th ramrod I will own, if it ever gets here (considering I paid for it in full back in december). I'm pretty easy to deal with but this not the way to treat a repeat customer or any customer for that matter. I'm a business owner, if I treated customers like this I would be laughed out of town.
Did you ever get this mini? I am getting ready to buy one and the factory is insisting on full payment, since it is a propane conversion. Your story makes me worry.