Possible reason for the Akimbo Delay.

Levi.CO

Yep, the uni was and still is freekin awesome. the barrel attachment brought it to the next level, (no more wrapping the rope around the top for srt) uni with steel cam inserts even better. Oh well... You try the bulldog, Swing?

swingdude

De' Island Buzzer
No Levi. I was on a RR for 2 years when I got one......did not even try it. It was reverse action to the bird....uni with drum was not for me....hell a wrench is all I really need....

Levi.CO

I seen you're a wrench dude, wrench is awesome.

The reverse (from uni) action on the rr kept me away, plus the multiple parts aspect. So, bulldog was natural for me after lots of time on the uni. For the record, the barrel and drum differ in that the drum still requires wrap around the top for descent whereas the barrel does not, it's basically a little rope wrench that attaches to the uni. Anyways... whose bored from reading that!??!

swingdude

De' Island Buzzer
I seen you're a wrench dude, wrench is awesome.

The reverse (from uni) action on the rr kept me away, plus the multiple parts aspect. So, bulldog was natural for me after lots of time on the uni. For the record, the barrel and drum differ in that the drum still requires wrap around the top for descent whereas the barrel does not, it's basically a little rope wrench that attaches to the uni. Anyways... whose bored from reading that!??!
Any pics? Never seen the barrel.

swingdude

De' Island Buzzer
What swing had was actually a rather clunky 3 arm OAR, the Bulldog is a different animal.
Hi Gordon I actually scored a nice bone later than the early one you sent me in 2013. But I was flying on a RR and did not want to mess with the reverse hand release. Idiot I was ....should have kept it and the uni I had at that time....2015.....awe well Shaun Cruse raves on it. He got z new one earlier this year on a visit to you.

Of coarse not....useless at that size....just but an ISC 5/8th small block...geez
Maybe useless if your only concern is tree work. Although I imagine in conjunction with a GCRS it’ll be nice. To get some of the logs for custom milling I often turn trees into cranes because you can’t get anything else in there to pull them out. Ditto with doing some backwoods timber framing. This’ll be a lot nicer than hauling a huge steel pulley up a tree. If it weren’t for those other things that I often do I don’t think I’d be as excited either.