Planner Gladiator ventilation pants

Raven27

I just bought a pair of these pants, in my size and there a bit snug, anyone known if they stretch? I feel like if I go up to the large, they'll be. Anit loose and I don't really want too loose, like jeans. They don't feel terrible, my ass looks great. Lol, but they are just a HAIR snug. I feel like if they stretch just a little, they'll be perfect, but I don't know if these pants stretch or not. Hate to send them back and wait again, only to find the large are just a little too loose.

flyingsquirrel25

I just bought a pair of these pants, in my size and there a bit snug, anyone known if they stretch? I feel like if I go up to the large, they'll be. Anit loose and I don't really want too loose, like jeans. They don't feel terrible, my ass looks great. Lol, but they are just a HAIR snug. I feel like if they stretch just a little, they'll be perfect, but I don't know if these pants stretch or not. Hate to send them back and wait again, only to find the large are just a little too loose.
Mine were a little loose when I bought them, and they are still a little loose. I don’t feel as though they stretch! If it makes you feel better even being a bit loose... my wife says she doesn’t like me wearing them out in public!
Mine have basically seen 2 cold seasons of use so I think if there were going to stretch they would have by now.

Raven27

Well I squatted in them and heard a pop in the crotch, but dont see any damage. Gonna call treestuff tomorrow and see if they can rush me new ones along with an order I need to put in anyway and I'll send mine back. I so like them though.

flyingsquirrel25

Well I squatted in them and heard a pop in the crotch, but dont see any damage. Gonna call treestuff tomorrow and see if they can rush me new ones along with an order I need to put in anyway and I'll send mine back. I so like them though.
They are great for colder months. Clogger Zero’s are my summer go to! The phanner vents are just not enough air flow in out hot and humid summers!

I bought a pair (in obnoxious bright blue) a few months ago after my Ventilations wore out. Didn't realize the size difference between the two because I ordered the same size. Was all stoked for my fancy new blue saw pants to show up and when they did I could barely fit the damn things around my thigh. Looked like a high school kid with skinny jeans on.