Piped bringeruppers

Anyone got ideas on fairleads for the rubber to be guided smoothly into the plastic pipe?
Such as the SAKA and Brocky's Brilliant Bi Bungy Bringerupper.
My bringerupper makes a scratching noise when the rubber returns into the pipe.
Found pipe in beerbrewing store, (super-)bungy from Climbing Innovations.

Has anyone made a knee ascender out of the Notch double cam foot clamp?
That shit is slick as snail snot.

Jan_

Maybe some fabric on the ends would work to dampen the sounds, depending on the texture of the bungee metal could also reduce friction and therefore the noise

Thank you. I knew I'd forgotten something. Brocky's Brilliant Belly Bound Bi Bungy Bringerupper.

I've been thinking of trumpet shaped metal tube ends, but for starters, what might such a thing be called in the (?) store? About 6.5mm (1/4") OD in my case.

Brocky

A heat gun and something tapered might make it possible to enlarge the end of the tube with adding anything.

Reach

Thank you. I knew I'd forgotten something. Brocky's Brilliant Belly Bound Bi Bungy Bringerupper.

I've been thinking of trumpet shaped metal tube ends, but for starters, what might such a thing be called in the (?) store? About 6.5mm (1/4") OD in my case.
Sounds like a “flared” end, like on the end of hydraulic brake lines and some copper gas lines. A brake flaring tool may be able to put enough flare on the end of even a plastic tube if you warm it up first.

Bango Skank

Sounds like something Dr. Seuss dreamed up after an eighth of good shrooms.... is that the purpose of the trumpet? Just to be more Seuss-like?